Weapons (Blizz-ABS)

Started by Dweller, June 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Looks nice, but the icon for your axe despiada or something is missing. Only see the attack sprite.

Dweller

Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

cyclope

I think you shoud make bows too
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Dweller

The bows I made fit with my archer that is a special spritesheet with not common dimensions, so they can´t be used on RTP dimension characters. But I can share my projectile weapons sprites that are default dimensions. I upgraded my post with 3 projectiles for archers.
In the future I´ll upload a compatible verion of the bows.
Dwellercoc

ojp2010

Dweller

Dwellercoc

cyclope

Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Shalaren

refresh then? cause I see them,
I might use these swords, cause im to lazy to make some of my own :V:

Dweller

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on August 29, 2010, 01:26:40 am
I might use these swords, cause im to lazy to make some of my own :V:

If you need a few swords to your game, just search for icons and:

Quote from: dwellercoc on June 03, 2010, 04:37:38 pm
If someone need a weapon to be adapted to Blizz-ABS, just send me the icon.
Dwellercoc

Shalaren

Silentknight72

Sigs: ShowHide

Dweller

August 30, 2010, 01:26:25 am #31 Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 05:13:13 am by dwellercoc
added a flail weapon and a projectile skill (Icelance).
Dwellercoc

The Niche

Dweller, I love you.
Alright, I probably won't use this in EWIII, but definitely one of my later games. Essentially, it's a roll of steel with a sword handle. You flick it and it unwinds to about twenty feet and can go through a man no trouble.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Dweller

added a new Axe (Hachona1) on first post

Quote from: The Niche on September 12, 2010, 10:52:28 am
it's a roll of steel with a sword handle. You flick it and it unwinds to about twenty feet and can go through a man no trouble.

ok, so 20 feets (6m) ?
Dwellercoc

The Niche

Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Dweller

Quote from: The Niche on September 12, 2010, 02:41:31 pm
About that yeah.
http://s201.photobucket.com/albums/aa193/publicvisage/WAR/?action=view&current=Kalari-Urumi.jpg It's the single roll one.

yeah I knew Urumi weapon, but are you sure that you want a 20 feet long?

[WIKI QUOTE]The sword is a flexible band of steel three-quarters to one inch in width, and long enough to reach from the fingertip of one hand to the finger tip of the other hand when the hands are held outstretched (usually about four or five and a half feet)

Dwellercoc

The Niche

Really? 20 foot was how my friend described it to me. I want it to be used as a long range weapon,  but whatever.

Dweller

2 new weapons added on first post:

- a Lance with 2 different attacks
- Urumi weapon (The Niche request).
Dwellercoc

The Niche

Well done. Try doing cutlasses?

Dweller

Quote from: The Niche on September 17, 2010, 04:51:08 pm
Well done. Try doing cutlasses?

Ok, You can choose from one of this icons to be adapted to Blizz-ABS: , or I can make an original one (more time).
Dwellercoc