Medieval Battlefields

Started by Blizzard, July 21, 2010, 06:45:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 21, 2010, 06:45:58 am Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:49:23 am by Blizzard
Conquer Europe in Medieval Battlefields!

Medieval Battlefields is a turn-based strategy / tactical game that takes you back to medieval Europe. Train armies to defeat your enemies! But, one wrong step or one wrong decision and your campaign of victory and glory will turn into a swift annihilating defeat.

• play on your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad and join in multiplayer combat wherever you are

• fight as English Court, French Court or Vikings

• up to 8 players online

• 40 single player and multiplayer maps

• train units for close and long range combat

• build up your castle and improve your war equipment

• capture towns and land to finance your war efforts

More information here.

You can buy the game here.

I am in no way affiliated with Cateia Games. :V (That is massive sarcasm, I work for this company. xD)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

I get paid friday WOO! I'm gonna try and get one of those pre paid debit cards and get it. <3

Blizzard

<3

The iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad versions should be released soon after.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Quick question, if I pay for it once, and I run into a pr0n virus and lose everything on my computer, do I have to buy it again?

winkio

That's why you are always supposed to use a condom when looking for pr0n g_g.

Blizzard

July 22, 2010, 05:05:46 am #5 Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 02:50:54 am by Blizzard
I don't think so. When using DRM software and AppStore, they actually save what you bought on their database. It works like Steam. You pay once and can download it everywhere to play, even after reinstalling your OS, etc..

EDIT: One week until the release. :3 Pre-order while you still can. xD

EDIT: The release date has been delayed.  The new and final release date is the 31st.

EDIT: It's out. <3

Blizzard

legacyblade

I'm broke right now (as you know), but I was planning on buying this and hotel once I get some money. I'll give you my feedback then.

Blizzard

MB is only $5. A coffee at Star Bucks costs that much, doesn't it? D:

legacyblade

I can't even afford to buy my girlfriend snacks or take her to the movie right now x.x I had to borrow money from her to get gas (it takes 10$ to fill my tank). I'm super broke right now x.x

Blizzard

There's no rush, lol! It pretty much doesn't matter if you buy it now or in 2 months.

Subsonic_Noise

my iTunes account still runs on my stepfathers credit card, and he only tolerates a certain amount of app purchases, lol. So, I'll wait a bit (after all, the last app was 15,00€) and then get this for my iphone. I didn't read what it's about since I'm too lazy and have no clue how good it is, but hell, I'm supporting you, that's what this is about, right?
xD

Blizzard

Kinda, yeah. xD

The first impressions around were that it's a just-one-more-turn game. And if that turns into the general impression of the game, then we've done a good job. :)
The iPhone and iPad versions should be out in a month or so.

Blizzard

*is playing the Medieval Battlefields iOS Alpha on his iPod Touch*

Holyrapid

Good for you... I might consider getting this for PC next month, after i get my study money (don't have a better word for it... a small amount of money the government pays me for studying... it's not automatic, had to fill a form for it... Glad i don't live in america or i might still not have even made an application for it...)

Blizzard

*bumps the topic a little bit*

MB and MB lite are also available at the Mac App Store. In the few days since the store opened, almost 100 players have registered online in MB and almost 1000 players have registered online in MB Lite. :D The iOS version is expected to be out within the next couple of days (probably somewhere during the next week, it doesn't really depend on us).