[C#] Beginner guide

Started by Dweller, September 14, 2010, 07:50:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

I installed MV C# 2010 express and begin to work with it. I made in the pass a few programs with Visual Basic (best I don´t say which version  :'() and now want to return to programming but with a new lenguage (just for a hobbie). I read that a few of CP members works with C# and want to ask you to good internet resources for a begginer (tutorials, forums, etc..). Actually I´m using Microsoft learning resources.

Dwellercoc
Spoiler: ShowHide

SBR*

November 28, 2010, 10:50:03 am #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:29:42 pm by SBR*
Lol, I did just find mine on Google :P. It is quite a lot of text and is a bit boring to read, but I DO learn it well. I read it really slowly to keep it fun. I guess you can find one on Google too?

Cya :urgh:!

EDIT: OOOOOOH! I fixed a preposition! And I read it slowly, for it was written in a boring way. I haven't read it in a while...

G_G

Google Search "c# beginner guides"

First Result

Hope that helps :) Your knowledge of visual basic can come in hand. Most everything in visual basic is used in c# just with a few different syntaxes. Visual Basic was the first one I learned.

Dweller

February 26, 2011, 01:05:07 am #3 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 02:33:31 pm by game_guy
Necro to update.

I´m using a few reference links to learn C#:

- Visual C# .NET Programming
- Visual C# Microsoft Programming
- Visual C# Microsoft forums

Also I bought this book: C# Bible (spanish version).

At this point I moved one of my RPGMaker projects to C# (a turn based Cycling game).

Fixed URLs ~ G_G
Dwellercoc

SBR*

Quote from: Dweller on February 26, 2011, 01:05:07 am

Necro to update.

At this point I moved one of my RPGMaker projects to C# (a turn based Cycling game).

I'm glad you found nice tutorials :D. BTW, the links lead to nonexistent pages, or at least, according to Opera and Opera never lies. Never ever.

G_G

Quote from: SBR* on February 27, 2011, 12:34:38 pm

Necro to update.

I'm glad you found nice tutorials :D. BTW, the links lead to nonexistent pages, or at least, according to Opera and Opera never lies. Never ever.

Simple URL mixup. Fixed.

SBR*

Quote from: game_guy on February 27, 2011, 12:53:36 pm
Quote from: SBR* on February 27, 2011, 12:34:38 pm

Necro to update.

Simple URL mixup. Fixed.

The C# Bible still doesn't seem to work :D.