Lowe Fantasy: A new kind of fantasy

Started by legacyblade, September 18, 2010, 01:38:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

legacyblade

Hello everyone! Me and my girlfriend are doing a project online together. She's online serial fiction for her website (think webcomics, but updated weekly instead of daily, and they're text not pictures). Now I know most online writing (especially of the fantasy variety) is not even remotely good. But she's an english major with a creative writing emphasis (as am I), and I'm editing her work (which I've done professionally in the past). We've built up a pretty good buffer for the stories, so it won't die like a similar project I tried awhile back on my own (she's more motivated than me). So please come check it out ^.^

http://lowefantasy.com

If you like high fantasy or epic fantasy with lots of action, you'll love BladeDancer.

If you're more into historical fantasy involving time travel, you'll love Journal.

If you love zelda games, or video games in general, you'll love Hyrule Fantiality. Yes, it's fanfic. But coming from the perspective of a fanfic-disliker, Hyrule Fantiality is pretty good. It's one of the best zelda fanfictions I've read. Check out Hyrule Fantiality!

I hope you guys at least give the site a chance. The interface is a tad bit clunky, but I'm working on that. Trust me when I say, this is a huge improvement over the first theme my girlfriend, taylor, chose.

She's also got a blog! It's more to do with how to write well than anything else, but it's fun to read. Check out the blog of awesomeness!

Hope to see you there!

http://lowefantasy.com

The Niche

Ugh, school internet don't like this. I'm gonna be a regular reader though, just as soon as I circumnavigate the great firefence. XD
It all sounds good though.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

legacyblade

Good ^.^ I'm sure you'll like it. She's a great writer. It'll be cool to have another regular reader. It's kind of dead :(

The Niche

Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!