Buh!

Started by Ally, December 06, 2010, 09:33:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

Hello guys ... I am a maker that he gets a bit with everything, but that is learning RGSS :'(
I look forward to your help :naughty:

See you around the forum! :ninja:

Ryex

:welcome: please read the :rulez: else we will :ban: you. kapesh?

:V:

JK, just forget about all that. Welcome to Chaos!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Karltheking4

And a buh to you to  :haha:

SBR*

Quote from: Ally on December 06, 2010, 09:33:53 pm
Hello guys ... I am a maker that he gets a bit with everything, but that is learning RGSS :'(
I look forward to your help

See you around the forum! :ninja:

Quote from: Ally on December 07, 2010, 10:03:53 am
Quote from: Ryex on December 06, 2010, 09:44:15 pm
kapesh?

Kapesh

You have used THAT smiley! TWICE! Oh no, I feel sorry for you... So early...

Anyway, welcome to CP! I'm not going to say that you're going to have a great time here, because I'm sure you're not :V:.

NOTE: The sarcasm smiley (:V: or :V) means sarcasm. That's kinda logical, but w/e.

Cya :urgh:!

The Niche

Yeah, I own your soul...yada yada...you can go free if you give me a pineapple...*yawns*
On another note, welcome to Chaos Project!
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

SquareMan

Quote from: The Niche on December 11, 2010, 01:08:48 pm
Yeah, I own your soul...yada yada...you can go free if you give me a pineapple...*yawns*

You never gave me the pineapple chance!

Back on topic: Hey, welcome to Chaos Project, you wont see me around much anymore because I've been busy with life stuff, I work in Photoshop CS3 sometimes (I used to alot but ive been busy) I am a mapper of project Wipe, a RMXP game that seems highly anticipated, but it is currently on hold. See you around the forums occasionally!
QuoteThey've got helmets on they're heads. But I gotta watermeloan instead!

The Niche

Yes, but I wasn't bored of the joke back then.
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

SBR*

Quote from: SquareMan on December 15, 2010, 08:54:13 pm
Quote from: The Niche on December 11, 2010, 01:08:48 pm

You never gave me the pineapple chance!

Back on topic: Hey, welcome to Chaos Project, you wont see me around much anymore because I've been busy with life stuff, I work in Photoshop CS3 sometimes (I used to alot but ive been busy) I am a mapper of project Wipe, a RMXP game that seems highly anticipated, but it is currently on hold. See you around the forums occasionally!

Don't believe Niche: he CLAIMS he has my soul, but I've never used THE smileys, so...

Cya :urgh:!

The Niche

I don't know how I got your soul and I don't want it either!