ATTENTION: CHAOS PROJECT

Started by Vell, December 30, 2010, 09:48:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

I WANT YOU FOR EPIC GAME.

Basically, I'm planning on making a game for the PC, an action game. Similar in vein to Kingdom Hearts. And to accomplish this goal, well, I NEED HELP. Because, to be ENTIRELY HONEST, I have NO CLUE where to go for this help. I can't do any of it myself. I don't know anything. I'd be willing to learn some thigns if someone'd be willing to teach me, but I don't know jack rabbit nonsense at the moment on how to go about making a 3d game.

I'm thinking of having Sub be official music guy. Sub is awesome music guy and come march he'll be awesome music guy again, but for right now, well, I don't got ideas for anything.

I have a basic idea for the storyline, and how I want to go about making shit happen. Of course, if the people I work with will limit me on battlestyles and what not I CAN WORK WITH THAT. I am very creative, so I can make ideas conform to technological or experience-related limitations. So I come to Chaos Project: Can you guys help me with this? Or help me find the people I need?

If you need me to fill out a game idea sheet thingy, Just send me what's basically needed and how long each part needs to be AND I'LL GET IT DONE.

I am willing to do whatever work I need to, provided I get the help I need to make this. There are limits to how far I'll go, but they're within reason. I mean, I'm not going to fly to frakking australia to meet someone; I don't have the capital for that. I also can't, at the moment pay anyone, as I have no money to pay with. I need to save up for college and shit. So, I ask Chaos Project.

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME?

I want to make this game so hard, it's coming out YOUR asses >:3

Diokatsu

Errrrrr, I'll do scripting depending on what you're going to use to program the game.

GAX

Free 3D engines to play with:
Unreal Development Kit
Unity

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.