why?

Started by Vell, March 21, 2008, 10:04:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

can anyone honestly tell me why people feel hopeless? can someone honestly tell me that they have any clue why people say they have nothing to live for? can someone tell me why people just allow themselves to be and not be willing to change? well, can you?

Fallen Angel X

People may seem hopeless simply because they have nothing to hope for. Others may have been raised to feel hopeless about their situation and do nothing about it. Sometimes it may be because their hopes and dreams have been dashed by a problem they don't know how to deal with simply because they have never dealt with it before.

I assume that when people say they have nothing to live for, they follow the theory that everyone has a purpose in life however they contradict to that theory when confused, unaware of what to do next. Or sometimes a major discouraging event (i.e. a friend dies) it will lead back to the previous statement.

People choose not to accept change because people are AFRAID of change. Perhaps not all of them fear change. However those that do, fear that their perfect lives may be ruined and are not willing to risk their lives for change. They may also think that they don't need change and in some cases, it's fine.

And yes. I can try.

Valcos

What the ef? Since when do you write like that F.A.X. :-\! And who knows why people think they have nothing to live for ??? They are honestly stupid, everyone can do something in their life they just choose not to see that fact and be a bunch of turd faces :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

I CAN write like that. I just CHOOSE not to  ;D

Valcos

But eww its in paragraphs :o Only Kirby can pull that off :-\
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fallen Angel X

True... I'm going to get sued by kirby aren't I?

Vell

*waits for a helpful post*

Fallen Angel X

Well most of those questions seem pretty self explanatory.

Why people feel hopeless in a 1 sentence statement, is that some people believe there is no hope at all. People say they have nothing to live for when they are down and feel as though they have no purpose in life. Why people don't want change well, that's a toughy but it's usually because in their point of view it's not beneficiel for them. Of course this is mostly based on self oppinions rather than fact. I'll have to google it up later  ;)

Here's a question for you. Why do you want to ask these questions?

Vell

problems with a good friend, all im sayin

Fallen Angel X

You always got problems with your friends? ???

Vell

Fallen Angel X

Well that's natural I suppose  :P

Vell

Fallen Angel X

So... how's life?

Vell

Fallen Angel X

I concur. I'm working on a 120x100 map  ;D

Vell

good luck with that, and avoiud squirrels

Fallen Angel X

Squirrels are plotting world domination  :o

Vell

Fallen Angel X

So is Mew... But it's too popular to try anything right now...