Project Konoha

Started by Makeshift, January 09, 2011, 10:26:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Makeshift

January 09, 2011, 10:26:13 am Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:38:29 pm by Makeshift
Name :

Naruto Legends Path

About the Game

Spoiler: ShowHide
Many have tried many have failed my goal is to finish a naruto game made on rmxp from start to finish i bet all fans of naruto are like  :drool: now i dont wanna make a typical manga storyline with all the arcs and stuff :nono4: i want to make a completely parallel universe with diffrent characters now i bet your thinking  <_< anime filler well i abousltely hate anime fillers in naruto overpowerd ridiculous characters  so ill try and make it as realistic as possible to Naruto by the way he is NOT the main charcter and never is any other existing charcter all though they will be at some times heavily featured in the game

Story

This is a SHIPPUDEN Game based right after the timeskip just before the return of naruto and at the moment i haven't quite decided where i going to end it it is bascally naruto but from another teams view you will have mission and your own problems to deal with
the story that i have in mind is very complicated

What I need

All i need is a mapper,scripter and a beta tester and a be if you wanna even if you just want to help with whatever area to  apply reply or pm me with
A)Skill
B)Age
C)Time using Rpg maker
D)Other Skills
E)Proof of Skill(s)
If youwant to join PM or reply below

For Project form click here
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,8178.0.html

Makeshift

my question is anyone going to join the team ever i know a lot of people are busy and all but does no one want to join or at least help out ?

Kagutsuchi

It is really hard to get people to join your project, unless you manage to get someone really excited about it. Also, rmxp project got a strange tendency to never get finished. And people are a lot more busy with their own stuff. Humans are inherently greedy bastards. I guess I could sign up as beta tester, but don't expect me to be able to spend a lot of time on it. I got my own rmxp project, + university and I want to have a life outside of this too, play other games etc.

Makeshift

:up: I Know everyone including myself has hectic lifes so any form of help is greatly apprecitated thanks