CP Mod Team

Started by Blizzard, January 08, 2008, 03:41:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 03:41:58 pm Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 05:07:26 pm by Blizzard
Since CP is getting bigger and bigger *cough* and I'm not in the mood to name a new mod every two or three months, this time CP will start out with 4 mods. And here they are in alphabetical order:

• Fantasist
  • GuardianAngelX72
  • Susys
  • UltaFlame

My reasons are simple: When somebody becomes a mod, one of a couple of candidates has to be selected. Usually that makes the people who didn't become mods feel a bit down because of it. The people listed here have been members on CP quite some time, even since when it was a very small forum. They are people who I trust that they can get the job done. For now, there won't be too much to do for any of you, but with time there will be more and more topics ot move, posts to delete, etc. That also means you can slowly get used to it being a mod without fearing that anything you do wrong could do big damage.

Also Zeriab is not a mod anymore as he simply isn't that much active. =/
In WcW's case it's a bit different. He was active once, but I don't believe he will be as active as he used to be. Especially since I didn't hear of him a couple of days again. >.<
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Punn

Hes only active on msn..
And you forgot about me, Im here for a long time  :-\

Blizzard

January 08, 2008, 04:01:34 pm #2 Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:04:09 pm by Blizzard
I know you are... >_> Actually... You know what? I don't think that WcW will be too active in future. I'll swap you two... >_>

EDIT:
I need a new avatar. >.<

EDIT:
And new smileys... >.<
So much too do... >.<

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

well, you get too that, and I will do my best to make sure you don't need to do much around here!

Sally

we need a shoutbox too.

Nortos

congratulations to you guys  ;)

Fantasist

Thanks Nortos :)

QuoteThat also means you can slowly get used to it being a mod without fearing that anything you do wrong could do big damage.
I need  a lot to learn...
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Nortos

I'm sure you'll do a great job Fantasist :)

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Sally

Oculus Octopus

I don't know any of you, and have only heard of Blizzard (due to seeing his scripts on RMRK a while back), but congrats and good luck. :)

Zeriab

Congratulations Fantasist, GuardianAngelX72, Susys and UltaFlame on your modship ^_^
I am sure you will do just fine.

I am not sure how many of you know why I back in the day was appointed as mod. The reason was simply that Blizzard was lazy.
Instead of creating new user groups for a hidden forum he chose to appoint me as a mod :p
I don't really know why I was a mod so long time. I'll call laziness the sinner. I mean, I wasn't really a good mod. I still am not a good mod. Also it took time away from my scripting.
So yes, there are more reasons for me not being a mod than my lacking inactivity.

Sally

dosent matter if ur a good mod.. ur an awsome eventer and scripter :) and ur rly nice. ^_^ ^^

Fantasist

Tanks Zeriab and Oculus :)

PS: Yeah, Zeriab's awful nice ^.^

Zeriab

Thanks Susys ^_^

@Fantasist: You make it sound like a bad thing :/

Fantasist

Blizzard

Most probably you have noticed that I always leave funny comments when I move a topic. :3 That made me a unique mod back on RMRK. :D

Fantasist

Yeah, it's nice, you know, prevents people being scared of your powers.

Zeriab

I continued that tradition just to make Blizz less unique  :-X

Vell

Blizzard

August 02, 2010, 06:02:46 am #21 Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 06:04:06 am by Blizzard
The topic is two and a half years old. This is massive necroposting. You even disregarded the warning in red that appeared in then post forum. There's not way I would make you a moderator if you can't even follow the rules of the forum.

Consider yourself warned.