Donations now possible?

Started by Blizzard, February 01, 2011, 01:32:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Apparently in Croatia there's a new law and supposedly it's now possible to receive payments over PayPal. It's still not on the list of countries where it is possible so I'm not sure if it works already. In any case, if somebody wants to try and donate, I have set up a temporary page for the donation button for now. Let's see if it works.

http://www.chaos-project.com/test.html
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

QuoteCurrently PayPal accounts in Croatia are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Starrodkirby86

Awww, and I thought it'd be possible now. ;w;

Well, seeing that the new law just got issued, Paypal might make a change sometime soon. Let's hope that's the case!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

February 02, 2011, 02:25:59 am #3 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:27:00 am by Blizzard
Aw... ._. Well, I'll keep you guys updated. I might send PayPal an e-Mail and ask how long it will take.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

March 10, 2011, 06:38:51 am #4 Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 06:48:01 am by Blizzard
*unlocks topic and double posts*

REPEAT! Because now it's possible. >:3

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

March 10, 2011, 07:11:02 am #6 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:51:39 am by Blizzard
Oh right, I forgot about that. ._.
I'll add a donation button on the main page later today.

EDIT: *points to bottom of page* >:3

I will set up donate(at)chaos-project(dot)com in a few days so you don't see my e-mail address. xD It could confuse some people.

EDIT: Donate, dammit! >8U

:V:

Blizzard

*double posts*

Oh, the irony. When donations weren't possible, people were all like "Aw, I wish donations would be possible." and now that they are possible, nobody is donating. D:

G_G

Oh yea, that Tom guy I told you about said he would possibly donate. I would donate but I don't have money on me. Its gonna be harder for me to get extra money now then it was about 6 months ago.

The Niche

This version of Niche isn't compatible with internet money, I'm afraid.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Me and Ryex just made it work properly. Now donations should work properly.

The Niche

Wait, what? Ryex can code in Niche++?
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

Ryex

I can indeed. but in this case I used Rython# don't get too conceited Niche

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

winkio

The Niche

Quote from: Ryex on March 23, 2011, 06:25:09 pm
I can indeed. but in this case I used Rython# don't get too conceited Niche

####Fatal Error
####Undefined method notConceited for class Niche
####Proceeding to disregard instruction and carry on as normal.

Ryex

G_G

Blizzard its obvious we all said that to increase the size of our swelling egos. To make everyone on the internet think "O hey dat gai said he'd don8, how cool he is". Of course when I run into some money I shall make a one month hosting cost donation especially since you hosted Cybele for me.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkio on March 23, 2011, 06:33:28 pm
into Blizz's pants.

I won't lie, this is the truth.

I'll leave the money at the side for the hosting bill next year. Of course, it people don't pay enough, the ads will pay for the rest. If they do, good for me. I'll do something useful with the money like get drunk or get some whores. :V:

The Niche

Of course, if Blizzard walked into a brothel, the whores'd be paying him to take them.

Blizzard

*pokes this topic with the button in the bottom right corner to see if it's dead*

Ryex

I take it the yearly fee is about to come due? :P

ForeverZer0

* Decides to quit being a bum and donates *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

November 08, 2011, 05:24:46 pm #23 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 05:26:44 pm by Blizzard
LOL! I was actually hoping other people would donate and not you ARC guys. xD
No, the bill is due in February and I have money to pay for it. Basically the bill pays itself with the Google ads. I just thought somebody might want to donate to CP. xD

EDIT: Eric, you want me to refund you your donation? xD

ForeverZer0

No, there is no need to do that.
I use this forum as source of enjoyment and leisure, so its a small thing to pay a small amount after a couple of years of using it. I pay much more for things I like much less, lol.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Tazero

If theres a way I can donate thru mail? or I can probly do paypal?
Not Gaurantees tho I wish I could be of more help hehe..

If you were a fish...

Ryex

There is a paypal button on the bottom of the site. but as Blizz said the bill is payed for by the google adds so there is no pressing need for donations.

Blizzard

Maybe I should have lied so people would keep donating. :V

Fantasist

I don't have a bank account ._.
I'll be getting a debit card soon enough (in a few months maybe) and I'll let my actions speak for me. I'm not gonna say "Oh, I wish I could, but I can't!". I'm saying "I will donate when I can" and I intend to keep my word. This forum has given me so much (even my decision to get into computer science was a result of my time here). I will return the favour any way I can. You just wait and see :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SBR*

I might donate in the future too, but chances are I will be me and forget about it...