[XP] Blizz ABS Enemy HP Meter

Started by LiTTleDRAgo, February 12, 2011, 09:37:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LiTTleDRAgo

February 12, 2011, 09:37:50 pm Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 06:38:37 am by LiTTleDRAgo
Blizz ABS Enemy HP Meter
Authors: LiTTleDRAgo
Version: 1.02
Type: Blizz-ABS Plugin
Key Term: Blizz-ABS Plugin

Introduction

I'm too lazy to make introduction

Features

• See screenshot

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

Spoiler: ShowHide

Demo

---

Script

Here

Instructions

Put below Blizz ABS part 3

Some Default Image Needed : Click

Put them at windowskin folder

Compatibility

Needs Blizz ABS 2.79 or higher, Works with/without SDK

Credits and Thanks

• LiTTleDRAgo

• Moghunter

Author's Notes

Yay, blizz abs ~XAS Mode~

Ryex

nice job on this, people have been asking for this for ages!

*moves*
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Kagutsuchi

Blizzard

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :insane laugh: EAT THAT, XAS!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

I'll admit I haven't had a look at XAS since I found blizz abs, but come on.. I can't imagine xas having a feature that blizz abs doesn't have anymore. My imagination is too limited! Perhaps xas makes it rain dead kittens..

elmangakac

Taiine

ALRIGHT! Now that is what we are talking about! This is the next best thing to sliced bread  :naughty:

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Taiine on February 13, 2011, 01:00:07 pm
ALRIGHT! Now that is what we are talking about! This is the next best thing to sliced bread  :naughty:

I'm afraid Blizzards ego is too big, we won't be able to fit this script next to sliced bread.

Taiine

I'm getting this error.

I started a fresh project to try this out, added BABS(latest copy from here), and dumped this below it, renamed the images as said...
No other script edits or nada.
And as soon as game starts that pops up.
@hp_number_text = @hp.abs.to_s.split(//)
is the line.

RoseSkye

FUCK! Drago >=/ I was supposed to be the only one with a BOSS HUD! :(
Nice going ya' bas'ard. *mumbles to self*

Blizzard

Quote from: Kagutsuchi on February 13, 2011, 01:23:04 pm

I'm afraid Blizzards ego is too big, we won't be able to fit this script next to sliced bread.

Lol, when I started reading that post I thought you were gonna say "I'm afraid Blizzards ego is too big, we won't be able to fit this into the HUD next to his ego." xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Blizzard on February 13, 2011, 04:17:57 pm
Quote from: Kagutsuchi on February 13, 2011, 01:23:04 pm

Lol, when I started reading that post I thought you were gonna say "I'm afraid Blizzards ego is too big, we won't be able to fit this into the HUD next to his ego." xD

I yield, blizz you are much more funny than me

Blizzard

February 13, 2011, 04:41:26 pm #12 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 04:47:47 pm by Blizzard
*ego grows a little bit* :V:
Great, now there's even less room. :V:

LiTTleDRAgo

Quote from: Taiine on February 13, 2011, 02:56:31 pm
I'm getting this error.

I started a fresh project to try this out, added BABS(latest copy from here), and dumped this below it, renamed the images as said...
No other script edits or nada.
And as soon as game starts that pops up.
@hp_number_text = @hp.abs.to_s.split(//)
is the line.

my bad, forget to include some method
now it's fixed XD

WhiteRose

Nice! People have been asking for this for ages. Great work!

Taiine

February 13, 2011, 09:16:59 pm #15 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:30:32 pm by Taiine
Hmm.. small question. When I set up for a boss the HP bar don't seem to fill all the way with the script calls, or even the first hit on the boss.

No hits on the 'boss' just calling via the script commands. Is this just the layout graphic holding the bars longer then the bar it's self, or is it a bug?

Edit: another small bug?
I notice that once you beat a boss, even if the normal smaller enemy hp switch is set to OFF. once the boss is beat the enemy bar shows up empty then fades, just as if you just beat a normal enemy..

Test map.
Enemy siwtch is OFF.
Boss switch set ON.

Boss just beaten, boss HP bar vanishes, but the enemy one in the corner pops up at 0 hp then fades.
Nothing is in the boss that says to turn the enemy siwtch on, just to turn boss switch OFF so it goes away once the boss is dead.
Hitting normal enemies before and after poking the boss does not show the enemy bar at all cause it's set to OFF in this test. Only when the boss is beaten does it pop up with these settings.

LiTTleDRAgo

February 13, 2011, 09:21:33 pm #16 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:24:51 pm by LiTTleDRAgo

@taiine: strange, I'll check it later at home (I'm currently in school now)

------------
edit :
are you sure you typed in hp and maxhp the same value in script call?

# $game_temp.enemy_maxhp = X                                             
# $game_temp.enemy_hp = X   

Taiine

February 13, 2011, 09:31:59 pm #17 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 09:33:47 pm by Taiine
Yes.
$game_temp.enemy_name = "Boss Boy"
$game_temp.enemy_maxhp = 6000
$game_temp.enemy_hp = 6000

also found a smaller issue that I posted in the edit of my last post.
Also hitting the boss just once, the hp drains from the same area for the first hit, rather then the end of the layout image. That's true even with out the script call to show it ahead of time.

LiTTleDRAgo

could you upload a sample project with the bug?
probably it's because your eventing

Taiine

February 13, 2011, 10:57:39 pm #19 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:00:10 pm by Taiine
Not really eventing. Just have a switch that turns on the switch to show the boss, then another in the boss to execute when dead that turns it off.
http://www.mediafire.com/?f60ax7bhudenm75 (Just spam D :3)
The enemy framing popping up rather the normal enemy switch is on or off it still shows it once the boss is dead.