Help with a Sprite Maker pack

Started by DeXuS, February 13, 2011, 01:39:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeXuS

I am working to compile a large collection of Skins, Shirts, Pants, Hair, Shoes, Boots, Etc for the psp Character Maker.  The "Pack" should also work on other XP Sprite makers as well.  If you have any peices to add or would like to submit varriations/modifiations or re-colors please post/send them to me and let me know who to credit.

I have a friend who is trying to make a sprite maker in java that will be in multiple languages and if he ever finshes it  :wacko: They will be added there. (He is doing one for varrious body styles but what I am compiling is for the standard rtp style.)

Kagutsuchi

you can check out rpg-studio.de they have loads of different sprites for rpg maker xp, you are gonna have to cut them out on photoshop or something though

DeXuS

I know full well about it (The website you keep "spamming").  The sudgestion for "Completed" resources will not suffice.  I am not wishing to make them, just to collect them and package them for use and distrubution in a sprite maker. 

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: DeXuS on February 13, 2011, 11:36:50 am
I know full well about it (The website you keep "spamming").  The sudgestion for "Completed" resources will not suffice.  I am not wishing to make them, just to collect them and package them for use and distrubution in a sprite maker. 

kk, I plan on making some for my game, I can send them to you. (Though note; plan, it may take some weeks before I get to that point)

DeXuS

That's fine, I do not plan on releasing it till I get alot or till my m8 knows if he can make one or not, he is only just learning advanced java.  Should be about a week or two for him to decide.