Alice Discussion

Started by WhiteRose, March 03, 2011, 06:48:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

Quote from: Hatsamu on March 04, 2011, 02:26:49 pm
I was about to make a post regarding her hair.

It was something like "a warrior would have her blonde hair cut in order to look tougher".

Why not giving her a red-ish brown hair, so she can have it long and still look rude...?

Keep in mind that she is still nobility; we don't want to get so caught up in the 'tough warrior girl' thing that this can't be seen in her appearance. I think blonde hair would appear more regal. Just my opinion.

Hatsamu

Something like this? (but longer, maybe)

Spoiler: ShowHide

Still blonde, but tougher looking IMO.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Hatsamu on March 04, 2011, 02:36:03 pm
Something like this? (but longer, maybe)

Still blonde, but tougher looking IMO.

I don't really like that exact style, but I can see what you're getting at. Yeah, she could have it pulled back somehow. Another thing to consider is maybe we could have her wearing a helmet of some kind.

AliveDrive

for the sake of defending both sides of the debate,

first thing when i google "short blonde hair".

I like the shorter style.

EDIT: although, i think both would work fine.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

winkio

Maybe during battle, but for normal gameplay, I like the metal armor but no helmet.  Something like:

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on March 04, 2011, 02:51:41 pm
Maybe during battle, but for normal gameplay, I like the metal armor but no helmet.  Something like:

Yeah, I like that look as well. I'd say we're agreed on no helmet, then, so let's put that idea aside. It also seems to me that we've agreed on blonde hair, so now we just need to reach a final decision on which style would be best.

Lore

Not to burst your bubbles or anything, but for me personally, Alice sounds too civilian-type. Just doesn't sound like nobility to me. Don't shoot me if that's what all you guys have decided on, I just thought I'd throw in my opinion :P
Here are some alternatives that I think sound more fitting of royalty:
Adeline
Elva
Ethelinda, Ethel for short
Monica
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

AliveDrive

Rename Robin to Elva :P
So I can get off of the Robin-William thing.

I think her hair looks good in that picture.
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

WhiteRose

I'm pretty happy with the names of the characters as they are. That's my thought on the matter, anyway. If the others agree that we should change Alice's name, then let's go for it.

AliveDrive

I was just being difficult/actually like the name.

Shalaren

Quote from: WhiteRose on March 06, 2011, 08:15:22 pm
I'm pretty happy with the names of the characters as they are. That's my thought on the matter, anyway. If the others agree that we should change Alice's name, then let's go for it.

Alice is the perfect name actually. I like it <:

also the armor you guys talked about,
have any of you ever watche fairy tail before? the character ezra and her armor

I really like the concept of the armor and the skirt o:, something like that could be really good as Alice.

WhiteRose

Meh, I don't really like the armour skirt thing, personally. It doesn't seem very practical, and I think it looks kind of silly. Just my opinion.

Lore

Seconded. I find it ridiculous to wear a skirt to a battle. I mean, you already went to the trouble of protecting your entire upper body, why leave your legs unprotected? I also think that since Alice is royalty, she wouldn't want random passerbyers to have an opportunity to glance at her $10,000 panties.
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Lore on March 06, 2011, 08:50:29 pm
Seconded. I find it ridiculous to wear a skirt to a battle. I mean, you already went to the trouble of protecting your entire upper body, why leave your legs unprotected? I also think that since Alice is royalty, she wouldn't want random passerbyers to have an opportunity to glance at her $10,000 panties.

If that was ridiculous, Nintendo would have gave Link man-pants a long time ago. :V:?

Lore

Nintendo has an Italian plumber as their mascot. I say that's a pretty ridiculous company. Expect anything from them ;)

Shalaren

winkio

I like the big knight armor that the pic I posted has.  And the cape too.  I think the face/hair could be different though, with harder lines and a little straighter hair with no front bangs.

Hatsamu

Short hair is more useful for batlles. (Hair over the eyes is not, but it looks cool :V)

WhiteRose

Quote from: Hatsamu on March 07, 2011, 12:49:08 am
Short hair is more useful for batlles. (Hair over the eyes is not, but it looks cool :V)

Ew. No matter what happens, no one let her end up wearing make-up like that. D:

Hair looks alright; I'm not so sure about the over the eyes thing, but I guess I wouldn't mind it.

AliveDrive

Lol well obviously she wouldn't be wearing goth eye shadow!

Make up is gross end of discussion.

Short hair, few or no bangs.