GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

Started by Blizzard, March 03, 2011, 06:52:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

*points first to Futurama reference*

Dear members of Chaos Project. Today we mark the birth or a new era. You have noticed that in the last few days Chaos Project has been changed dramatically in some aspects. It has expanded into new territories, new projects are being started and old projects are being continued. But the biggest change is yet to come! We are going forward, we are growing bigger than ever before. Such change requires appropriate actions.

Spoiler: ShowHide
We have a new administrator and his name is winkio!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Epiq Administrator

lolwut <3

Subsonic_Noise

AliveDrive

Congratulations man! Now you're jizzin' your pant's on a boat like a boss.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Congrats winkio! :D

EDIT:
Now to discuss my promotion, eh? :V

Aqua

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Blizzard

March 03, 2011, 07:16:30 pm #10 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 07:18:10 pm by Blizzard
You've got to love sarcasm.

EDIT: @G_G: One of these days, Margaret, one of these days!

winkio

I feel the need to post the following so that it doesn't seem like I'm incapable of being serious about this:

I appreciate all the love everyone.  I've had a great experience with this forum so far, and I'm looking forward to being an admin of a forum that continually attracts excellent members and produces excellent content.  Feel free to contact me whenever you need help, have suggestions, or feel the need.  Thanks for your support!

WhiteRose

Every time I see this topic title it brings to mind the line from Portal.

Quote from: GlaDOSGood news: I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did.

Ryex

that was her morality core that they install to keeper her from pumping the enrichment center full of neural toxin

also it really is strange. this forum really dose have a higher quality community than most I've been to. it's a little strange.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

I demand Moderatorship and 170 MILLION dollars. If not mod-ship just the money... in fact just the money.

AliveDrive

Long-term users of CP that have been exposed to Blizz-Rads show a higher degree of creativity than those exposed to regular Rads.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Spaceman McConaughey

Congratulations.

Quote from: Blizzard on March 03, 2011, 07:16:30 pm
You've got to love sarcasm.

EDIT: @G_G: One of these days, Margaret, one of these days!

I think he deserved a promotion for quite a while. Someone needs to fill the G-Mod seat.

Starrodkirby86

March 04, 2011, 12:29:57 am #17 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:37:10 am by Starrodkirby86
I don't know, I feel we're in a blissfully nice age. ;w; ~

That's all. iluwinkio

EDIT: What about ForeverZero? ;w;

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on March 04, 2011, 12:29:57 am
EDIT: What about ForeverZero? ;w;

Wait. What are we talking about? I didn't do it, I swear.  :O_O:

No really, though what does that mean?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

I think we are hinting at bumping g_g up to GMod (because he needs more Gs quite honestly) and you up to submod.