'Nother Featured Project?

Started by Spaceman McConaughey, March 03, 2011, 09:18:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Spaceman McConaughey

I am still working on my game, Past of Venus, and would be very appreciative if it could have a section under featured projects? :D

If this isn't too much of me to ask, and you say yes, ask me any details you would need to know, and I'll fill you in.

winkio

Questions?  Sure:
1.  How far along in development is it?  Just curious :)
2.  How would you use the featured projects section?
3.  Why does your project deserve to be featured?

These are simple questions, they aren't trying to trick you or anything, just looking for straightforward answers :)

Spaceman McConaughey

1. The game's intro is completed, and the first chapter is being worked on. Pretty good for losing the game for a year. :)
2. I would use it to share news, updates, storyline, features, screenshots, ect. Basically things the other sections do, lol.
3. I think it deserves to be featured because it is a pretty promising game from what many have told me, and because it would be a place for people to get all of the juicy information in one organized place.

Thanks for taking it into consideration, if you have. :)

winkio

Quote from: Tuggernuts on March 03, 2011, 09:44:11 pm
3. I think it deserves to be featured because it is a pretty promising game from what many have told me, and because it would be a place for people to get all of the juicy information in one organized place.

Do you have a lot of information ready to post? (in the next few days to a week)

Spaceman McConaughey

Yes, I do.

1. I have the plot.
2. I have a slew of screenshots I could add.
3. I have a list of all current, and planned features.
4. I also have all character bios.
5. I have a list of items(what there is now), as well.

If any more is needed, I'd be happy to oblige.

winkio

Alright, sounds good to me.  I'm making the section now, let me know if there's any threads that I should move there (I didn't see any at first glance) :)

Spaceman McConaughey

Thank you. :D

There was my two year old thread, but it is riddled with nonsense. lol

winkio

Quote from: Tuggernuts on March 03, 2011, 09:58:04 pm
There was my two year old thread, but it is riddled with nonsense. lol

Should I move it or not?

Spaceman McConaughey

Blizzard

*leans back and watches things take care of themselves* I can now work less with winkio as my new admin. <3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.