Current Development Build

Started by Blizzard, March 24, 2011, 04:27:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

nathmatt

Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Getting an error.
"A referal was returned from the server." What?

nathmatt

only problem i get is it wont close so i have to end task it
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

Blizzard

I forgot to say. You have to press ESC to close it. ENTER resets the frame counter.

@G_G: When are you getting that error? O_o

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

@Blizz:
I get the same problem, actually. It seems to only run when I "Start Debugging" in Visual Studio. If I simply try to run the executable, it fails with the above mentioned error.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

I thought I'd give you guys a screen shot
Spoiler: ShowHide

Running in ruby :P

@Everyone having errors

with the latest revision by Blizz (113 I think) I don;t have any problems
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

I can't even get it to run via debugging. By the way, 4000th post!

ForeverZer0

After building, under the arc project at the top in VS's explorer, right-click, then "Debug" --> "Start New Instance"
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Try rebuilding the whole thing locally. You might have to delete the bin folders in the main solution folder and all the external library folders.
Make sure you have stopped the last instance of the debugger before starting a new one.

AliveDrive

This is so beyond me it's nuts. Like cashews.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Blizzard

You're not a programmer so you don't know. xD

EDIT: I usually just hit F5 and it works fine for me.

G_G

Goddammit. For whatever reason I now have to run VS2010 as admin before I can debug it. And even then it still doesn't run. D: And I'm getting an error

"Unable to start program"
The application manifest has the uiAccess set to true.
Running in accessability requires the following steps in help.

Except when I click help I it takes me to a page not found. Dammit D:

Blizzard

D:

Let me check it out. I know what option I have to change to make you able to run it.
Weird, I thought setting uiAccess to true would actually allow you to run without without having to bother with UAC every time. :/

G_G

xP I made a menu a long time ago called Arc one man menu. Except only the A was capitalized so its quite different already. But still http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL8ha2NqIU8

Blizzard

Update and compile. I should be working now.

Blizzard

April 04, 2011, 08:40:06 am #18 Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 02:32:34 pm by Blizzard
I added a download for 0.3.0.134 in the first post.

EDIT: I added a download for 0.4.0.148 in the first post.
Hehe, ARC is coming along nicely. I implemented a big deal of the nasty viewport features today.

nathmatt

what's the difference looked the same to me ?
Join Dead Frontier
My script