Downtime

Started by Blizzard, April 09, 2008, 09:53:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I am sorry because of the downtime, something went terribly wrong. -_- I hate this host.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

So when'll it get fixed? I can manage with my current speeds easily.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

IDK. I need to talk with my friend with the credit card, but I rather avoid involving her again. #_#

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Let's hope for the best, good luck Bliz :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

darklight

I hope all these glitches get worked out soon. Switching hosts is always such a painful thing to go through.

Wish you luck, Blizz.

And does that sound like girl problems? ;)

The demo release has been pushed back. In the meantime, you can check out my resources thread.
I'm also working on the project site - stay tuned for a launch very soon!

Blizzard

April 11, 2008, 10:23:33 am #5 Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 10:25:16 am by Blizzard
LOL! No, she's just a friend. We got wasted 2 weeks ago and we went to her place afterwards, but I wasn't trying anything. I slept with her in one bed, but didn't even touch her. We were talking during the way to her place and I told her "Look, I am you friend. I don't know if I can be more. We would have to try, but then..." and she finished "... we would jeopardize our friendship.". Of course this was longer and we didn't say it at once, part of it was even at her place, but that's the summary. I don't mind, there are other girls out there. :P

Vell

she sounds smart.

in a way smarter than you.

atleast is how she sounds.

are you perhaps talkin bout Xintekk?

Blizzard

Xintekk is a guy, this is a mutual friend of ours (Darija, read it like Duh-Ree-Uh). Yeah, I guess she really is smart since she was hitting on me.

Memor-X

YES I'M BACK, thanks to Nortos i was able to get back here, if when you say downtime your talking about the link on the old forum going to some SQL hosting site thing then hopfuly it gets fixed, cause i don't know how long i'm going to remember the way i got back here, to think, for a moment there, i thought i was going to have to give up hope here, and that's a hard thing for me to do since this is like my home away from home away from home, what that measn is that my home away from home is the MHHO Froum and my home away from that is here

Ryex

bliz???... you there???... SOME THING IS VERY WRONG ALL THE PICTURES ARE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

Or, the server or your internet connection is buggy for the moment :p

Blizzard

laggy*

And yes, the pictures sometimes don't appear due to the slow server. >_>

Ryex

April 18, 2008, 11:28:39 am #12 Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 11:31:19 am by Ryex
I feel sorry for you...

Just a Question but have you looked at 000webhost (http://www.000webhost.com)?

It might make a better temp host
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

I will check it out for sure.

And LOL! The site was marked as possible fraud. xD

Nouman Saleem

If you want I can host you :o

Sally

Vell

who the fuck is nouman saleem?

Nouman

@UltaFlame
one of the original Chaos Project moderators. Also Administrator at RMRevolution,

Blizzard

Yeah. :3
Why don't you login? Lost your pass? xD

I'll think about it. I would want a better host at least for the time being. I can move to an own host later. :3

nouman6

xD Login was going to take longer than just posting as a guest :)