Figured out or not? (split from "True love")

Started by Vell, April 07, 2008, 04:00:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

define Trance music please. *ignores rest of the post*

Blizzard

April 08, 2008, 02:13:18 am #1 Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 05:23:19 am by Blizzard
Definition of Trance

Of course I like more than just Trance, I like the derivatitve genres like Goa Trance and Progressive Trance as well. :P

And don't ignore this, it IS important:

Quote from: Blizzard on April 07, 2008, 07:35:58 am
Being a PUA means "power" and power can be used for good or for bad things. Just being a PUA doesn't make you a bad person.

EDIT: Just to clarify one thing. PUAs are supposed to represent the seducer type "Dandy", there are many more seducer types, hence PUAs are limited in their capabilities while a real seducer is not. Real seducers are way more capable of representing the ideal lover and much better in understanding their other gender's psyche. In other words: PUAs are good, but I am better. :P
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

well then if its about understanding then I guess I'd just be like, total ownage if i actually cared.

Blizzard

You're just having prejudices because you don't know better. :P

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

no i can understand a lot... I understand the opposite gender more than the average person does.

which may or may not be sayin a lot.

Blizzard

But you don't understand me. Nobody does... I'm way to complex to be figured out just like that.

Vell

oh really? I'd do better if i actually, oh, KNEW YOU IRL?!

maybe.

anyway.

yeah, complex people dont bore me.

Blizzard

Nobody was able to figure me out so far. ._.

Vell

Blizzard

That statement included you. I wish I would meet a girl that simply knows me from the inside-out. A girl that completely figures me out and likes me as the person I am. ._.

Vell

Blizzard

You said, you even wouldn't want to. :O *splits topic*

Vell