Cultist sprite

Started by Dweller, April 02, 2011, 02:26:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller

This one is a Sithjester's sprite edit made by me:

Spoiler: ShowHide

If we could use it on the project I´ll finish the whole spritesheet.
Dwellercoc

winkio

hm, what are your thoughts on ornamenting the robes more?  Like a cult symbol somewhere and colored lines defining the arms or the center or the trim of the hood.

Dweller

ok Winkio. I made a few changes but I think is better not to overload the black tunic (Sithjester's work on tunic movement is fantastic imo).

(g_g Sprite Sheet Animator is adding a few white pixels on this animation)
Dwellercoc

The Niche

Since we're probably going to encrypt this project, this pointer isn't necessary, but I thought I'd just make sure. Sithjester's copyright requires you to ask her for permission if you're going to ublicly distribute edits to her work.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Dweller

Sithjester homepage quote (on home page):
QuoteFeel free to use my resources as you want, just be sure to credit appropriately!
Dwellercoc

Blizzard

Yeah, she only wants credit, that's all.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Dweller

Side and back movement (didn't use g_g Sprite Sheet Animator because it's adding a lot of white pixels to the animation).

Dwellercoc

winkio

we don't need to see the eyes when the hood is up.  I was imagining the ornamentation to be, well, more ornamental.  Maybe I should wait to hear what other people think first.