Donations and Support

Started by Blizzard, April 02, 2011, 05:09:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

:D

Quote[18:24] Blizzard: so, what did you wanna talk to me about?
[18:25] ardarkmoon: Well-- Not sure how much Ron told you, but I run the SHPC (SaGa Horizon production company) we're a game developer website, and I've had several encounters with people on your community.
[18:25] Blizzard: he didn't go into any details
[18:25] ardarkmoon: At any rate-- I wanted to discuss becoming an affiliate, and I'd also like to discuss donating to your new project.
[18:26] Blizzard: sounds great, I'm all ears
[18:26] ardarkmoon: Alrighty~ First off, I wanted to talk about your new project. I think its about damn time some people who know what they are doing, stepped up and made the RPG maker what it is supposed to be.
[18:27] ardarkmoon: to top it off, my over all goal and philosophy on indie development suggests that I should throw the SHPC's full support behind you guys, because what you're doing is important.
[18:27] ardarkmoon: So-- any way my staff or myself can be of use, PLEASE let me know.. and I also want to donate to help keep you guys working.
[18:27] Blizzard: thank you for your support
[18:28] Blizzard: we can sure use all the help we can get
[18:28] Blizzard: one of the trickiest things will probably to be put together an RTP
[18:28] Blizzard: while most graphics and music are not going to be a problem
[18:28] Blizzard: I think that sound effects and tileset could be a problem in general
[18:29] Blizzard: so if you have a way to help us out there, we'll gladly accept it
[18:29] Blizzard: other than donations, of course
[18:29] ardarkmoon: I'll start talking to my media director immediately for that. As far as donations, what would be considered a helpful amount?
[18:30] Blizzard: well, I can't really name a price, it's a donation after all
[18:30] Blizzard: but every amount you are prepared to give will be helpful
[18:31] ardarkmoon: Alrighty, we'll be getting some funds into our hands soon, once we do I'll ask for your paypal or something, and I'll do what I can.
[18:31] Blizzard: sounds great
[18:31] Blizzard: BTW, what is your name? I'd like to include you in our credits section under special thanks
[18:32] ardarkmoon: Aw man, I appreciate that. Tom L. Claridge Jr.
[18:32] ardarkmoon: you can call me Tom of course :p
[18:32] Blizzard: sure, Tom xD
[18:32] ardarkmoon: xD

Feel free to let your ego grow a bit. xD

The donations going to ARC will be shared equally among all of us.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

did that really just happen?
http://sagahorizon.com
these people want to throw support behind us?
I'm stunned.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

April 02, 2011, 05:35:52 am #2 Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:38:43 am by Blizzard
Exactly. :) Thanks to G_G for telling them about us. That made Tom interested and he asked for my contact info. xD

EDIT: That happened yesterday and I was actually just waiting for the April Fools joke to end so I could post this. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

well I have no clue what we'll do with donations (pay for graphic ect. to be done?). but if they help us with the RTP that will be aweosme.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

If nothing, we'll put the donations into our pockets. xD
I'm serious. Those donations are for us to work on ARC. If we can't find a better use for the money, we can as well buy ourselves lunch, go out, or pay the electricity bill.

G_G

Their website isn't the most professional yet as that was made quite awhile ago from a template I think. He said his sister is a master in web designing or was it has a master in web designing? I dunno but either way its going to be different eventually.

Tom is a really great guy and he's got great motivation. The last person to give up on us would be Tom.

Blizzard

Yeah, he said his sister would redo the site after her brain surgery (it's nothing serious he said).

ForeverZer0

This is quite exciting, actually. I like money.  ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

ForeverZer0

So whatever happened with this, or is it kind of a dud?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Well, I will contact that guy once we have a functional RGSS clone and then we can take it from there.

Blizzard

September 18, 2011, 04:06:24 pm #11 Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 04:07:53 pm by Blizzard
*pokes you guys a little bit*

Guys, remember! The faster we get v1.0 of ARC done, the faster this guy will pay up! :V:

EDIT: I just checked the site. What happened? D:

ForeverZer0

Not much there....
Possibly in the middle of rebuilding site?

Blizzard

G_G

Yeah about the site. When he gets the time he's going to set it all up, and in fact he's basically hired Branden and I to fit his sisters web theme into a wordpress theme and SMF theme so both his blog and forums match. What we did was set him up an FTP account on Decisive Media. We then had his domain forward to the FTP. This was so he had a better host. The one he did have was very sucky.

But yeah its in the midst of moving, he just had me scratch everything. I guess when his sisters done with the web layout it'll start looking pretty.

Blizzard

Alright then, that had me worried for a moment. xD