Chaos Project: A Doodle

Started by WhiteRose, April 04, 2011, 08:22:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

April 04, 2011, 08:22:48 pm Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 10:00:24 pm by WhiteRose
I threw together a quick doodle. Sorry if you're not in it - I was starting to run out of room, so I couldn't fit in everyone I wanted to.
The picture turned out alright, but let me know if I need to clarify something. I can also retake pictures of specific areas if you'd like to see something in more detail.

Warning: Large Image: ShowHide

EDIT: Replaced image with scan; a lot higher quality now.

Aqua

Lol it's cute <3

What does it say in parentheses for me?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Aqua on April 04, 2011, 08:26:30 pm
Lol it's cute <3

What does it say in parentheses for me?

It says "lurking," since you're online often but don't post much.

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

The towards the upper right corner, it says Tuggernuts, yes? If so, is that something being tugged? :naughty:

WhiteRose

Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 04, 2011, 08:43:28 pm
The towards the upper right corner, it says Tuggernuts, yes? If so, is that something being tugged? :naughty:

No, that's you dressed as a ninja, sticking your head into the drawing stealthily and seeking your next target.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: WhiteRose on April 04, 2011, 08:47:55 pm
Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 04, 2011, 08:43:28 pm

No, that's you dressed as a ninja, sticking your head into the drawing stealthily and seeking your next target.

Much respect to you, and your appreciation of TuggerNinja~~~ <3

Ryex

:haha: Awesome! to bad it's not that good of a resolution. but why is Blizz standing in front of a tree? why not an Iceberg or the like
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Ryex on April 04, 2011, 09:05:06 pm
:haha: Awesome! to bad it's not that good of a resolution. but why is Blizz standing in front of a tree? why not an Iceberg or the like

She should take the picture with her flash on. It will make it appear much nicer.

WhiteRose

April 04, 2011, 09:19:52 pm #9 Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:49:27 am by WhiteRose

Haha, it's supposed to be a mushroom cloud.... I guess it didn't turn out very well.

Quote from: Tuggernuts on April 04, 2011, 09:13:08 pm

She should take the picture with her flash on. It will make it appear much nicer.

I'm actually trying to get my scanner working again. Once I have, I'll upload a better quality version, and maybe even clean it up a little in Photoshop or something.

EDIT: Better version is up.

EDIT 2: One quick Photoshop later, CP Doodle Mk II, now with 80% more pastel rainbow gradients. (I also kept the transparency mapped version of the original in case anyone wants it.)
Warning: Large Image: ShowHide

EDIT 3: Touched up the Photoshopped version; just fixed a few mistakes with the cropping, etc.

ForeverZer0

Now that is truly epic.

When is "Chaos-Project: The Cartoon" slated for public release?
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

G_G

I love you WhiteRose <3

The drawing of me is so awesome and cute. ^__^

winkio

Nice drawing, but I cant decide if I'm bored or giving someone an evil glare.

WhiteRose

Quote from: winkio on April 05, 2011, 12:38:17 am

You're supposed to be looking... intense, I guess. I can change it if it bugs you.

@G_G: Thanks. :)

winkio

Nah, don't change it, I was just curious, that's all.  Lol that's actually really funny now that I think of it. :)

Valath

1998, I'll never forget it.

Entity3

Quote from: winkio on April 05, 2011, 12:38:17 am

I've been lurking here long enough to tell you're probably doing both.

The Niche

Dangerous weapon... <3

Niche + Dangerous Weapon + Winkio + Banhammer = RoseSkye's recipe for disaster.

Rose you genius.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

AliveDrive

Wow cool I'm in it! :D

Handwriting = epic
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.