Scripting School Student Signups

Started by Ryex, April 06, 2011, 01:41:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladinz

Ryex

April 18, 2011, 09:51:52 pm #21 Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 09:54:20 pm by Ryex
Ok, I'm going to have to close off signups from here until we start the next round of lessons. I honestly didn't think this many people would sign up.

read/re-read the first post for the changes I've made.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

zanaram525

when do you think you will do more lessons? I'd like to sign up for this school and learn to script

Ryex

sadly I no longer have the time to run this. I don't think I'll be starting it back up anytime soon.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />