Looking for memebrs to help on a large project :)

Started by acebelowzero, April 20, 2011, 09:42:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

acebelowzero

So it seems its not as populated around here as it used to be.
I want to get people involved and im looking forward to creating a project but i need help. The project is an online game mmorpg, with blizz-abs. The future production of this project is looking good but we need help to get people to help out.
\Below are some key items going to be in the project.

1. A huge interactive environment
2. Money system (Bank)
3. Storing items
4. trading items
5. large choice of spells, weapons, and items
6. Quest
7. Hopefully pvp
8. etc

This project is planned to be Adventure/ Fantasy like. Kinda like a World Of Warcraft type deal.
If you are interested in map making / scripts and or other ideas to help please contact me :) or email me at mattpal22@gmail.com

This is basic detail but if you would like more information please feel free to email me.
Whats up!
Vist www.dexia.tk and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.

G_G

I'm not trying to destroy your dream or anything, but we tried that already as a community. Blizzard was the project manager and we couldn't even pull it off as people lost interest over the days.

We had some of the top mappers, graphics artists, and scripters on the project and no one felt like doing it. Making an MMORPG is a lot harder than a regular RPG.

acebelowzero

Yeah i know :( i wish this was like before, i remember when there were a lot of people ready to create rpgs and to help others, but now its low in activity. Maybe someday the interest of classic rpgs will come again.
Whats up!
Vist www.dexia.tk and we will host your very own created games!
Thanks.

PhoenixFire

Well, I may not be the most elite scripter, but I will contribute, though I must warn you, the RPG I have going right now is one of my focuses right now, but once done, I'll shift focus of course. My areas of talent are storyline and character development, mapping, and eventing. Scripting is something I'm getting better at, though I'm still more of a script copier and editor right now. If you want me to help, just pm me here, or use my email addy listed on my pro..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?