Streaming Audio Player

Started by ForeverZer0, May 02, 2011, 06:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

Another thing that would be neat. That way people can click the player to listen to something before they download it.
Again, not necessary, but would be nice.

Sorry for the out-of-the-blue requests.  :P
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Just going to point out that Tapatalk support would be amazing, along with what F0 just suggested.

Blizzard

We already talked about Tapatalk, Branden.

@F0: Funny enough, if you install Quicktime in any way, it will do it for you. I'll see what I can do about it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I did not know that.

LETMEGOANDTRYTHATTHAR
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yes, we did talk about it Blizzard.

I have now come to accept this. But what I cannot accept is that I did not get the picture of your penis in the mail yet and OH GOD THAT WAS MY GRANDPARENTS' ADDRESS PLEASE TELL ME YOU DID NOT ALSO SEND THE LOVE LETTER IN IT TOO OH FUCK.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.