Editor Icons Request Thread

Started by Ryex, May 03, 2011, 03:44:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

->Yeah, I'm not really good with shading... :^_^': You can try improving them, if you want to... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

ShadowPierce

HmmMmm... Looks like no one wants to make more... :P

@Devs: Since the scroll has been taken by the Files icons, what do you think should the script look like? And any ideas for the theme of the remaining Map icons?

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

MikePjr

November 13, 2011, 04:31:37 am #82 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:10:54 pm by MikePjr
I took a crack at the map icon and project icon, and also the script icon.

Map icon

Project icon

Script icon

Let me know how i did, and if they need some improvement.

ForeverZer0

Those are good.

I personally not super crazy about the project icon. Nothing wrong with the quality, it is superb, just the object itself. I'm not really sure what I would want in its place though, that was just my initial reaction. Even if its not used for a project icon, I'm sure it will have a use somewhere.

Thank you, and great job once again! :)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MikePjr

November 15, 2011, 09:19:37 pm #84 Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:21:15 pm by MikePjr
I made it like that, cause when i think of a project, i think of a chest filled with treasure, or being filled with treasure, for someone to discover, and find joy in.. that's why i went with a treasure chest for the project icon.
Plus it fits with the style of everything else already made and in place.