RTP Audio

Started by ForeverZer0, May 15, 2011, 04:06:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

I would've used my guitar and played it myself but I must get another 1/4" jack so I can use it. :(

I'll work on it .-.

If you were a fish...

Apidcloud

December 01, 2012, 06:12:26 pm #61 Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 06:29:27 pm by Apidcloud
I found it really cool(Tazero's) :) But I'm not an expert on music, not even close... xD So, I'll just sit and wait for the final version  :)
Instead of wanting to be somebody else, rather become somebody else

"I will treasure the knowledge like a squirrel treasures acorns."

Gibbo Glast 2D Engine - The sky is no longer a limit

zenvirzan

Was that FL Studio you used? The guitar sounded identical to FL Slayer.
And that plugin has always been hard as hell to use, and I know that. So I guess my judgement would be a little biased if that was the case.
It sounded okay, but if it is in a format other than MIDI, it should probably sound a little more smoothed and refined, rather than the computer spitting out pretty sounding notes. A live recording would make it much, much easier to listen to :)

Vlash

I noticed a lot of midis in the Dropbox, but I was under the assumption that only .wavs were allowed. Are either allowed at this point or are the midis placeholders or something?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Vlash on August 27, 2013, 06:42:01 am
I noticed a lot of midis in the Dropbox, but I was under the assumption that only .wavs were allowed. Are either allowed at this point or are the midis placeholders or something?

I think ForeverZer0 mentioned that, because the RTP is so incomplete, we're willing to accept pretty much whatever people have. :)

I don't mind MIDIs as game music too much, personally; the RMXP RTP uses only MIDIs, and doesn't sound too bad.

Blizzard

It's because ARC won't most probably support MIDIs.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ArcaneAlchemy

Here you go guys, as promised I'm helping with the RTP audio. Anyway, more to come. How's the SE section going btw? I have a LOT of sounds at my disposal.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8bx9dw74wzfnx0g/scarlett.wav
"Wait? Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka