The Official Pony Topic

Started by WhiteRose, June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteRose

It is becoming apparent that a topic of this nature might be appreciated, so here it is.

First item of business: who is your favorite pony and why?

I feel somewhat hypocritical asking that, as I personally am unable to pick a favorite, because I like all of them.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 02, 2011, 01:45:46 am
I prefer Rainbow Dash 1st, Fluttershy 2nd, AppleBloom 3rd, Pinkie Pie 4th, Twilight Sparkle 5th, and Rarity 6th.

But that is a rough estimate of how my order of favorites goes. I like them all, as well.

I like Rainbow Dash the most, because she has that "I won't take that from you" mentality, and she is just overall the most lovable character to me.

As for the others: I can get into why I love them as well, but that'd be total tl;dr.

Blizzard

I'ma let you finish, but we at Cateia are the greatest pony fans of all time. http://cateia.com/games/games.php?id=28 And a sequel is in production right now. Sadly for you, the game is only available in Croatian.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 02, 2011, 01:48:37 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 02, 2011, 01:45:46 am
I prefer Rainbow Dash 1st, Fluttershy 2nd, AppleBloom 3rd, Pinkie Pie 4th, Twilight Sparkle 5th, and Rarity 6th.

But that is a rough estimate of how my order of favorites goes. I like them all, as well.

I like Rainbow Dash the most, because she has that "I won't take that from you" mentality, and she is just overall the most lovable character to me.

As for the others: I can get into why I love them as well, but that'd be total tl;dr.

same reasoning and mostly the same order Pinkie as third and Twilight 4th with Applebuck 5th
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

@Blizz: Good for the game.

@Ryex: Nice choices.

Blizzard

I just had to post that. xD I've been waiting for the perfect occasion and this topic is the perfect occasion. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

and Rarity 6th.

I've noticed that Rarity often seems to be last in people's order of favoritism. This is understandable - at first, I didn't like her as much as the others, either. However, after taking the time to re-watch a few of the episodes, my appreciation for her has increased.

The Niche

Quote from: WhiteRose on June 02, 2011, 12:05:21 pm
and Rarity 6th.

I've noticed that Rarity often seems to be last in people's order of favoritism. This is understandable - at first, I didn't like her as much as the others, either. However, after taking the time to re-watch a few of the episodes, my appreciation for her has increased.

That makes you a rarity.
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Blizzard

Spaceman McConaughey

and Rarity 6th.

No no, like I said, I love them all. It's just if I had to put them in a certain order, I would have to put Rarity last. She is a great character, though.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 02, 2011, 07:04:46 pm
and Rarity 6th.

No no, like I said, I love them all. It's just if I had to put them in a certain order, I would have to put Rarity last. She is a great character, though.

I know - I understood that. I was just commenting that she seems to be a common least favorite, despite still being a favorite.

Spaceman McConaughey

Understood. And lol, please disregard my my list now. I got Apple Jack's name confused with Apple Bloom's.

Revised list:

I prefer Rainbow Dash 1st, Fluttershy 2nd, Apple Jack 3rd, Pinkie Pie 4th, Twilight Sparkle 5th, and Rarity 6th and now at 7th, Apple Bloom(she's likable enough for me to be a part of my list, I guess).

RoseSkye

*Walks in topic* ... *Sees ponies* *sees a bunch of guys* *slowly backs out of topic* Gaaaaaaay.

Spaceman McConaughey

RoseSkye

Spaceman McConaughey

Vell

APPLEBLOOM, BECAUSE BEST PONY. :3

Applebloom is so spunky and stuff

WhiteRose

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 02, 2011, 09:48:19 pm
APPLEBLOOM, BECAUSE BEST PONY. :3

Applebloom is so spunky and stuff

I think I like Scootaloo best of the CMC, but I like them all. At first, though, I didn't like them at all -  I thought they were terribly annoying. They grew on me after a while, though.

RoseSkye

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />