The Official Pony Topic

Started by WhiteRose, June 02, 2011, 12:58:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AliveDrive

I think My Little Pony is a pretty cool guy. eh is extremly cute and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.

Vell

imo thread needs more ponies.

EDIT: Hey, there's a thing called Synchtube! Maybe we could all get together one day and WATCH PONIES! /o/

JellalFerd

QuoteFrank says:
But obviously they put on that shirt on in the morning.
Hmmm..
Booty shirts are nice.
Depends on the girl.
Jellal says:
booty shirts
lolwut

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: UltaFlame on June 04, 2011, 07:56:10 pm
imo thread needs more ponies.

EDIT: Hey, there's a thing called Synchtube! Maybe we could all get together one day and WATCH PONIES! /o/

That would be cool, if you're serious!

Ryex

a ustream of ponies would be absolutely awesome. nuf said
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Vell

stripe103

June 13, 2011, 03:53:25 pm #46 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 04:07:02 pm by stripe103
I don't know if anyone have noticed. Just wanted to point out the Pony Creator on deviantART :D

Here is my pony: ShowHide

Vell

Spoiler: ShowHide

Hah, sweet find.

I'm spreading it now.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

So I actually realized that I do not have a particular order of favorites now. They just bumped themselves together as all being my favorite.

It's to the point where I cannot even settle with a particular order now.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 15, 2011, 01:19:02 am
So I actually realized that I do not have a particular order of favorites now. They just bumped themselves together as all being my favorite.

It's to the point where I cannot even settle with a particular order now.

That's the same thing that's happened to me.

Taboo

From the clips I've seen, I like the pink one :3

Vell

Pinkie Pie! She's hilarious.

Spaceman McConaughey

Yes! Although, I hope in season 2, they make Derpy Hooves more involved with the plot. She could make an excellent character. D:

WhiteRose

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 17, 2011, 04:11:22 pm
Yes! Although, I hope in season 2, they make Derpy Hooves more involved with the plot. She could make an excellent character. D:

I don't. I hope they leave Derpy how she is - a background character who is open to interpretation. Besides, screen time is stretched thin between characters already. On a show with such a limited amount of time, more characters to develop = less development for each character.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: WhiteRose on June 17, 2011, 05:21:24 pm
Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 17, 2011, 04:11:22 pm

I don't. I hope they leave Derpy how she is - a background character who is open to interpretation. Besides, screen time is stretched thin between characters already. On a show with such a limited amount of time, more characters to develop = less development for each character.

I meant more involved with the story as in some dialogue here and there. You know, like maybe one episode where she is an important character? Like with Trixie that one time. Dunno, I think it'd be cool.

Just definitely not a full-fledged main character.

Vell

Trixie's episode was more a conduit for a Twilight-centric episode, though. She got some excellent characterisation there that later fit well being expanded upon in Winter Wrap Up when Twi was trying to figure out where she fit in.

Ryex

Vell

June 19, 2011, 10:36:31 pm #58 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 08:37:09 pm by UltaFlame
I'll just leave this here for all true pokebronies!

Spoiler: ShowHide

I'm going to post the above ^ whenever someone expresses a pony-hating opinion. :3

PhoenixFire

Yeah, so I just spent half an hour colouring with my daughter in her new MLP colouring book..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?