Synchtube Party Room!

Started by Ryex, June 10, 2011, 12:07:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

June 12, 2011, 08:30:35 pm #20 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 08:33:23 pm by ForeverZer0
What I see...
Spoiler: ShowHide

No clue. Not blocked, page is fully loaded, Javascript enabled. Everything. There is nothing there for me. The entire domain doesn't work for me either. The one and only thing that works is when I click the logo in the top left, it takes me to the site home. Other than that, links don't tak em anywhere.

EDIT:
Tried it with Firefox and it works fine. I'm using a beta version of Opera, so it may be something related to that.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

try a browser other than opera...
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Use Chrome or FireFox. I always get an error using Opera on that site.

Holyrapid

Would i qualify as a respectable person, and gain mod rights? That way, we would have a mod there to monitor things in "european time" so to speak... though i am in gmt+2 zone, still...

Also, i have an idea for a playlist... A showcase of some of the most promising projects on the forums...

ForeverZer0

* Wonder's why he is not on mod list *
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

because you haven't given me a name to add?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Ah, yes, that might explain it.

"ForeverZer0"

Ryex

Ryex

Lets have a party next week, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday some where between 1:00 am GMT and 6 am GMT make suggestions for a theme

winkio

Ooh, I've been starting to gather a music playlist for just such an occasion.

Ryex

June 23, 2011, 12:49:36 pm #30 Last Edit: June 23, 2011, 10:21:08 pm by Ryex
Ok, so suggestion #1 is a music playlist by Winkio.

Depending on how it goes we may have time to do two suggestions so keep them coming.

EDIT:

?

Come on folks if you want to be part of it I need to know what part of the day will be best for yoiu so that I can set a real time that best suits everyone. also tell me if Wednesday, Thursday or Friday is best.

Tazero

Outta curiosity would I be eligible for mod rights? and how does this work ._.;

If you were a fish...