Recent progress

Started by Blizzard, June 10, 2011, 12:26:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I was wondering if you guys have been making any progress regarding the editor recently. I'm pretty much stuck with ARC until I get Atres done to allow a different way of rendering and at work I'm currently busy with the OnLive integration, Steamworks integration and translating our soon-to-be-released game Strix into German as well as other misc stuff.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

there hasn't really been much progress. I really just need a kick in the pants... perhaps repeated kicks.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Quote from: Ryex on June 10, 2011, 11:25:01 pm
there hasn't really been much progress. I really just need a kick in the pants... perhaps repeated kicks.

This.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

*puts on his good shoes* I have two legs, one for both of you.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.