Asking for a ban

Started by Blizzard, June 19, 2011, 11:52:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SBR*

June 27, 2011, 03:41:33 pm #20 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 03:46:14 pm by SBR*
Being banned?! Oh dear, no :D!

EDIT: Well, I decided to throw my opinion out there to give this post a reason for existence (poor post):

Being banned has several bad things, e.g. you can't visit the site, or, perhaps more importantly, dependent on what kind of person you are, part of the community may start thinking differently about you. If people know you for a long time, it won't matter, but newcomers will probably think you're a mean, mean guy or girl... Or thing...

Besides, simply, nobody likes getting banned. It just doesn't feel right. That's why I try to avoid getting banned at all costs.

Spaceman McConaughey

June 27, 2011, 06:55:59 pm #21 Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:17:52 pm by Tuggernuts
Quote from: SBR* on June 27, 2011, 03:41:33 pm
Being banned?! Oh dear, no :D!

EDIT: Well, I decided to throw my opinion out there to give this post a reason for existence (poor post):

Being banned has several bad things, e.g. you can't visit the site, or, perhaps more importantly, dependent on what kind of person you are, part of the community may start thinking differently about you. If people know you for a long time, it won't matter, but newcomers will probably think you're a mean, mean guy or girl... Or thing...

Besides, simply, nobody likes getting banned. It just doesn't feel right. That's why I try to avoid getting banned at all costs.

The bolded text: I do not give two flying fucks what people on the internet think of me, especially newcomers. Didn't you see that when I relentlessly flamed them?

Also, I liked being banned. It made me feel naughty. :V:
But seriously, June is over, so my good eMood is back. Enjoy it.

EDIT: I was just forcibly woken up by Jesus in a hazmat suit, so bear with me.

What I mean is, I am done for good now with my newcomer lashing(I know, I said it before so you might not believe me.), so yes.

Blizzard

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 27, 2011, 06:55:59 pm
so bear with me.

That's the beauty of it: We don't have to, we can just ban you.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Just to throw this in: I once was perma-banned but people still think the same of me. Probably because it was to be expected... eh.

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: Blizzard on June 28, 2011, 02:16:45 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 27, 2011, 06:55:59 pm
so bear with me.

That's the beauty of it: We don't have to, we can just ban you.

I was talking about my lack of details in my post.

You wouldn't ban me for THAT... would you?

Blizzard

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on June 28, 2011, 02:58:34 am
Just to throw this in: I once was perma-banned but people still think the same of me. Probably because it was to be expected... eh.

I don't think so. I'd say you lost quite a bit of respect.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Blizzard on June 28, 2011, 03:17:04 am
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on June 28, 2011, 02:58:34 am

I don't think so. I'd say you lost quite a bit of respect.

That's fine with me :) I don't get how i got any respect here to begin with. I mean, I hardly did anything productive.

Blizzard

You still are quite the personality.

Spaceman McConaughey

Well, I apparently lost respect as well.

Subsonic_Noise

Quote from: Tuggernuts on June 28, 2011, 03:45:22 am
Well, I apparently lost respect as well.

It's ok, let's lose respect together.

:D

Spaceman McConaughey

Tazero

Quote from: Blizzard on June 20, 2011, 05:25:26 pm
That's because you used to not do that stuff so you had some extra credit. Same with Tuggernuts. It took a while until he got banned for the first time. It was the same with RoseSkye. After the first time, it's easier to get banned, because the staff looks at it like "oh, he's acting up again, let's ban him till he cools off".

If you started a flame war right now, don't be so sure you would get away with just a warning or even only a short ban for that matter. After all, since the April 1st incident, you are on probation.

Why am I not on this list >:|

If you were a fish...

Holyrapid

Wait, tell me, if you remember, but have i been banned here? I've once been banned back at RMF, but not sure if here...
So, just to jock my memory, tell me if i've been banned here? I personally don't member being banned, but then again though my memory is as good as an elephants, it's as short as a chickens flight.

Blizzard

The ban logs show nothing. But I did delete some of the logs over the years. Though, I don't believe you ever got banned. I remember that during a period of time you were ticking me off, but that was all.