Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Super Event Sensor (Event NPC Advanced AI)
« Last post by Heretic86 on October 21, 2017, 07:00:44 PM »
Honestly, not sure.  Probably.  I dont think the Blizz ABS does anything with Switches, so in theory it should be.  You could try it out and see if it is or is not, then post!  If it isnt, then both Blizz and I will have some work to do as they would be quite nice working with each other...
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] XP Ace Tilemap
« Last post by kreiss on October 20, 2017, 05:54:47 AM »
Thanks, it work perfectly !
« Last post by KK20 on October 19, 2017, 11:35:15 PM »
Advanced Weather is going to need to be modified a bit. Take a look here
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,7947.0.html
You'll see an entry for Advanced Weather fix. Try it out. Obviously, replace SCREEN with SCREEN_RESOLUTION.

I'm putting compatibility patches on my To-Do list.
« Last post by kreiss on October 19, 2017, 03:07:50 PM »
I forget to say it's because my game screen is 854x480.
As you saying, the script assumes a default 640x480 resolution.

Too large for the Advanced Weather, maybe ?
Troubleshooting / Help / Re: class changeing in single character arpg
« Last post by cheos on October 19, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »
I was considering XAS abs and Blizz abs I saw a lot of what I needed in those and you don't need a bunch of projectiles to pull off the bullet hell feel (and honestly its only for bosses). I'm actually leaning toward XAS tho the example demo shows me a lot and I found a decent manual on the on the word press. Can anyone point me to an example project for Blizz abs?
RPG Maker Scripts / Re: [MV] DoubleX RMMV Unit Filters
« Last post by DoubleX on October 19, 2017, 09:53:50 AM »
I've just typed all those tags again, including subtitles like Introduction, Features, etc.
« Last post by Zexion on October 19, 2017, 08:21:51 AM »
BTW, blizz-abs also has a manual included with the download. I strongly suggest using it. You can find almost everything you need to know by using the search feature in it and it has very detailed instruction on how to use it. There are some known bugs but they probably won't be fixed unfortunately.
« Last post by KK20 on October 19, 2017, 08:20:50 AM »
Can you describe the situation a bit more? The scripts do work together and I see no conflicts at all. The only issue would probably be that Advanced Weather assumes a default 640x480 resolution. XPA Tilemap's weather adjustment setting only applies to the default RMXP weather effects.
« Last post by KK20 on October 19, 2017, 08:18:19 AM »
You're using the wrong game engine for bullet hells then. I know with VXA and older, rendering a lot of sprites can be taxing on the frame rate. If we're talking pixel-based (not tile-based) movement patterns, definitely look into some other game engine.

If all you want is just a fair amount of projectiles moving on the screen, then Blizz-ABS will suffice. I don't have much experience with other ABS systems nor any knowledge of what exists. You should ask on the actual RM forums for guidance instead.
« Last post by cheos on October 19, 2017, 06:24:02 AM »
Thank you for your reply! :haha: You wouldn't know what abs would be best for bullet hell mechanics would you? As for the class change yes I am aware that I'd have to work some event magic to this. I just cant find any solid leads on my options as far as what abs systems there are out there(google has failed me). I have every rpg maker I could purchase on steam and I even have fes. This project actually started on fes as a rpg but I decided to move over to pc development. It has a repetitive nature to it so i want the thing you will be doing most be actually fun.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10