Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Dynamic Gardening
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 12, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »
i did put a 1 in there.. still asked me to plant 2 seeds..:/

again, i think the script needs to be commented... just my opinion.
« Last post by KK20 on December 12, 2017, 06:49:25 PM »
You fill the array I mentioned in my last post with item ID values. Put a 1 into SINGLE_IDS and you're telling the game "item ID 1 can be used alone".

Please read through the configuration and instructions thoroughly.
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the VX Ace engine in your XP games
« Last post by KK20 on December 12, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »
Most likely not. Error states that you didn't put XPATilemap.dll in your project folder. But I know that PE uses its own tilemap rewrite and is built around it.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 12, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
ok, i still don't know what to do to make it 1 seed when i want to have 1 seed and what to do when i want to have 2 seeds..
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the VX Ace engine in your XP games
« Last post by Lunos on December 12, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »
Hi. Quick question: This doesn't work with the Pokémon Essentials Kit, right?
At least I tried it but I'm getting this error as soon as I hit the New Game button, so..
« Last post by KK20 on December 11, 2017, 11:53:48 PM »
Send F0 a PM to re-upload the demo.

BTW, just checked, and yes, you can choose to plant one seed. You need to configure it.
Code: [Select]
  SINGLE_IDS = []
  # IDS of the items in the database that are seeds that are grown singularly.
  # These can be any Id's (They used to have to be different to the SEED_IDS)
  # Any reference to SEED_ID in the Configuration also refers to this

But the seed selection process is a bit broken (i.e. windows displaying wrong text). I'll take a look at it later.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
nope, i replaced his code in forever0's demo.. still asks for 2 seeds.. :/

i see alot of scripts on here but not a lot of demos or screenshots.. really kinda disappointing.. anybody have a demo they can make real quick with Twb6543's edit? would really be helpful
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 11:07:46 PM »
if that's the case.. that would be AWESOME!!!!! i shall try.. wish there was a demo like the original from forever0.
« Last post by KK20 on December 11, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Looking at Twb6543's edit, it looks like you can choose to plant one or two seeds at a time. It's not ONLY one seed. So just use his script instead.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »
i would like to use both scripts in my game, however.. i see 1 issue right off the bat..

when creating the event.. both are to commented Garden Event... personally i think they should have been commented differently so both would work without issue.. the reason i want to use both in the same game is because there may be a time i want to use 2 seeds to say make a crossplant and other times i just want to plant 1 seed...

any help on this?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10