Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Script Requests / Re: $game_player.through = true isnt working.
« Last post by RoseSkye on Today at 07:46:36 AM »
This is twice you've saved me, KK20... also, I've learned something new.
« Last post by KK20 on Today at 05:17:55 AM »
@Blizz: That only applies to script calls where you are assigning a variable to false

The real problem at hand here is that Game_Character's through attribute is only set as a reader.
Code: [Select]
attr_reader   :through"Reader" meaning you can only "read" what the value is; you cannot change, or "write", it outside of the class.

If you change that to
Code: [Select]
attr_accessor   :throughI think you'll be fine. An "accessor" allows you to read and write the attribute.
« Last post by RoseSkye on Today at 12:12:50 AM »
It isn't working.

« Last post by Blizzard on February 23, 2018, 11:30:55 PM »
It's a bug in RMXP's default scripts. Here's a fix: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,938.0.html
Script Requests / $game_player.through = true isnt working.
« Last post by RoseSkye on February 23, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »
I'd like to make it so I can call another event's/ player passable with  any event's move route. The Game_Character section itself says it's $game_player.through = true, but it isn't. Can someone help out?
Projects / Games / Re: Legends of Astravia [2/2/18 UPDATE!]
« Last post by Jaiden on February 23, 2018, 07:00:02 PM »
Updated main post--a bit more organized now.
Projects / Games / Re: Rave Heart (Demo available)
« Last post by Starmage on February 23, 2018, 12:19:30 PM »
Hi everyone! I just updated the texts of the game's title screen and logo! ^_^ credits to: cooltext.com

Here is the new titlescreen for the next update. xD
General Discussion / Re: See With Your Ears - Video
« Last post by KK20 on February 23, 2018, 08:51:37 AM »
Couldn't you have made another DLL that handled callbacks?
General Discussion / Re: See With Your Ears - Video
« Last post by ForeverZer0 on February 23, 2018, 07:10:17 AM »
Not long ago, I actually was dabbling back into Ruby and made a complete wrapper around the newest version of the FMOD low-level API, the modern version of the legacy FMODex. Well, not 100% complete, but complete as far as anything that would ever be used in a 2D game, including all the DSPs for effects, reverb, playback control, etc.

It was not specifically intended for RPG Maker, was built for compatibility for Ruby 1.9+, and relied heavily upon Fiddle for interop, which won't work with RM, but an older version of it before I upgraded used all Win32API calls. I only made the transition do to hitting a wall with delegates for callback functions, since Ruby has no mechanism for that in older versions, but everything else *should* be compatible. It's quite large, spread across a lot of .rb docs, but if anyone wants the old code to port over, they are welcome to it.
New Projects / MOVED: Rave Heart (Demo available)
« Last post by Blizzard on February 22, 2018, 09:58:16 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10