Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Hello!
Thanks for the advice, but my opinion, the best defense is common sense  :O.o:
News / Suggestions / Feedback / Re: MESSAGES
« Last post by KK20 on Today at 08:42:07 AM »

See the "Sent Items"? That's what you want.

Also, buddies don't really have any extra feature on here. All that happens is when you see the online members, it bolds any buddy's name.

If you want to add buddies, just go to the Members list, find their name and view their profile, then click the Add to buddy list below their profile. There's no reason to streamline this to the Members list.
News / Suggestions / Feedback / MESSAGES
« Last post by Ruffsta on Today at 06:39:54 AM »
says "Read Messages" & "Send Message".. but does NOT have an option to see what was sent.. IE: "Sent Messages"... sometimes when you send something to someone, you would like to retrieve certain info, but cannot as their reply to you does not contain yer previous sent message... can we please add that to the MESSAGES tab? ty

can we also add "Add Friend" under the "MEMBERS" tab.. this way we can easiy access/communicate directly with certain people.. It would be a nice feature.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Dynamic Gardening
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 12, 2017, 09:28:41 PM »
i did put a 1 in there.. still asked me to plant 2 seeds..:/

again, i think the script needs to be commented... just my opinion.
« Last post by KK20 on December 12, 2017, 06:49:25 PM »
You fill the array I mentioned in my last post with item ID values. Put a 1 into SINGLE_IDS and you're telling the game "item ID 1 can be used alone".

Please read through the configuration and instructions thoroughly.
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the VX Ace engine in your XP games
« Last post by KK20 on December 12, 2017, 06:46:36 PM »
Most likely not. Error states that you didn't put XPATilemap.dll in your project folder. But I know that PE uses its own tilemap rewrite and is built around it.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 12, 2017, 05:39:46 PM »
ok, i still don't know what to do to make it 1 seed when i want to have 1 seed and what to do when i want to have 2 seeds..
Tutorial Database / Re: [XP] RMXPAce -- Using the VX Ace engine in your XP games
« Last post by Lunos on December 12, 2017, 03:27:18 PM »
Hi. Quick question: This doesn't work with the Pokémon Essentials Kit, right?
At least I tried it but I'm getting this error as soon as I hit the New Game button, so..
« Last post by KK20 on December 11, 2017, 11:53:48 PM »
Send F0 a PM to re-upload the demo.

BTW, just checked, and yes, you can choose to plant one seed. You need to configure it.
Code: [Select]
  SINGLE_IDS = []
  # IDS of the items in the database that are seeds that are grown singularly.
  # These can be any Id's (They used to have to be different to the SEED_IDS)
  # Any reference to SEED_ID in the Configuration also refers to this

But the seed selection process is a bit broken (i.e. windows displaying wrong text). I'll take a look at it later.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
nope, i replaced his code in forever0's demo.. still asks for 2 seeds.. :/

i see alot of scripts on here but not a lot of demos or screenshots.. really kinda disappointing.. anybody have a demo they can make real quick with Twb6543's edit? would really be helpful
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10