Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Dynamic Gardening
« Last post by KK20 on December 11, 2017, 11:53:48 PM »
Send F0 a PM to re-upload the demo.

BTW, just checked, and yes, you can choose to plant one seed. You need to configure it.
Code: [Select]
  SINGLE_IDS = []
  # IDS of the items in the database that are seeds that are grown singularly.
  # These can be any Id's (They used to have to be different to the SEED_IDS)
  # Any reference to SEED_ID in the Configuration also refers to this

But the seed selection process is a bit broken (i.e. windows displaying wrong text). I'll take a look at it later.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 11:18:59 PM »
nope, i replaced his code in forever0's demo.. still asks for 2 seeds.. :/

i see alot of scripts on here but not a lot of demos or screenshots.. really kinda disappointing.. anybody have a demo they can make real quick with Twb6543's edit? would really be helpful
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 11:07:46 PM »
if that's the case.. that would be AWESOME!!!!! i shall try.. wish there was a demo like the original from forever0.
« Last post by KK20 on December 11, 2017, 09:30:26 PM »
Looking at Twb6543's edit, it looks like you can choose to plant one or two seeds at a time. It's not ONLY one seed. So just use his script instead.
« Last post by Ruffsta on December 11, 2017, 06:05:39 PM »
i would like to use both scripts in my game, however.. i see 1 issue right off the bat..

when creating the event.. both are to commented Garden Event... personally i think they should have been commented differently so both would work without issue.. the reason i want to use both in the same game is because there may be a time i want to use 2 seeds to say make a crossplant and other times i just want to plant 1 seed...

any help on this?
Script Requests / Re: Blizz ABS Triggers for player getting hit by enemy?
« Last post by KK20 on December 04, 2017, 06:43:33 AM »
That's because actors are not events, which is what Triggers were designed for. There really isn't a way to do this with the default system.

So here's a script snippet to add below BlizzABS:
class Map_Battler < Game_Character
  alias check_for_attack attack_effect
  def attack_effect(character, _battler)
    check_for_attack(character, _battler)
    # Successful attack against a Game_Actor
    if @battler.is_a?(Game_Actor) && _battler.last_action == ['attack', true]
      # Turn on switch that is equal to the actor's ID
      $game_switches[@battler.id] = true
    end
  end
end
Then make a parallel process that checks if the switch is on (as the script is currently written, switch ID 1 will be on if Aluxes is attacked). Do whatever it is that you need to do, then turn that switch off.
Script Requests / Blizz ABS Triggers for player getting hit by enemy?
« Last post by Sin86 on December 04, 2017, 04:37:33 AM »
So yeah, I want to find a way to where the player can be hit with a regular attack, no magic, just regular attack. We have triggers for hitting enemies and destructible things but no triggers if a monster was to hit the player.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Blizz-ABS
« Last post by KK20 on December 04, 2017, 04:32:21 AM »
You can easily test this yourself by making an event that outputs the method's return. Make another event that you can talk to that has this script call in it:
p $game_party.actors[0].last_hit_by
It should return nil if you don't get hit and a Game_Enemy object when you do. Looking at the methods Game_Enemy returns, I don't see any way to get the event ID that last attacked the actor. You can get the enemy database ID by simply putting .id at the end of the above script call.

And it can go in either conditional branches or script commands. You just have to explain what it is you want to do.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Blizz-ABS
« Last post by Sin86 on December 04, 2017, 03:22:02 AM »
So I need some help as I'm trying to understand this piece of code.

$BlizzABS.get_enemy(event_id).last_hit_by
$game_player.last_action
$game_party.actors[party_position].last_hit_by

I need to have some complete formulas of how these pieces of code are done. I see last hit by, but hit by what? I know it is a battler, will it be "$game_party.actors[party_position].last_hit_by battler 1" or $game_party.actors[party_position].last_hit_by 1"? Are the battlers event IDs? I need some examples, complete examples of how to use this code. The manual doesn't seem to be giving me much.

Do these go into conditional branches or just the regular script command? Again, the manual doesn't give me much detail.
RPG Maker Scripts / Re: MV Mode 7
« Last post by Blizzard on November 29, 2017, 08:52:28 AM »
Shaders need to be done in a custom manner either way most likely. So there's not really a point in integrating them here. Of course, only if shaders are actually supported. I haven't looked into that yet. Working on some other stuff right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10