Blizz-ABS Event Anti-Lag
Type: Performance Improving System
Key Term: Game Utility
This script will decrease the lag caused by events on the map by disabling the update of events beyond the visible screen when their sprite is not visible on the screen anymore. All graphical sprites for events are substituted with a controller that handles those sprites. If an event's update is disabled, the event's sprite will be disposed and completely removed from the memory. "Auto-Start" and "Parallel Process" events are NOT affected by this script. If a character is moving outside of the screen, he will be updated as event, but not as sprite.
This work is protected by the following license:
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ )
You are free:
to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix - to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
In comparison to other scripts:
- much more compatible
- faster and better processing
- about 5 times less code
- built-in option to disable in specific maps
- maximum possible performance
- an incredible performance improvement was achieved through a new system
- increased performance improvement to the highest possible level
- new smart system: no need to configure the strength anymore
- disallows the usage of this script if Blizz-ABS is already installed
- now beta
N/A for this sort of script.
Just make a new script above main and paste this code into it.Script Download
Inside the script in the first comment.
99% compatible with SDK v1.x. 80% compatible with SDK v2.x. Can cause incompatibility issues with map graphic manipulating scripts. This script comes UNDER all scripts that manipulate the Sprite_Character class. Can cause problems with Scripts that manipulate instances of the Sprite_Character class from the "outside".
Credits and Thanks
- Special Thanks to Zeriab for making me post this before the release of Tons of Add-ons v5.x.
This EAL is a simplified version of Blizz-ABS's original EAL. If you are using Blizz-ABS, please remove this script. Blizz-ABS has the full version of Blizz-ABSEAL built-in.
If you find any bugs, please report them here:http://forum.chaos-project.com
That's it! N-Joy! =D