News: The Storyline Service! Get your inspiration and support here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [XP] Kingdom Hearts Main Menu  (Read 2822 times)
Zexion
Was dead for 5 days
Chaos User

Level: 57

Has risen

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2012, 03:09:00 AM »

Kingdom Hearts Main Menu
Authors: Zexion
Version: 1.0
Type: CMS
Key Term: Custom Menu System

Introduction

I've been asked several times to release this, on my youtube and deviant art accounts. I always said NO. Seeing as how I no longer use this menu, started a new project, and designed my own custom menu, I decided it was time to release it.

Features

• Displays munny (gold)
  • Displays play time
  • Displays current map name
  • Shows up to 4 party members with Graphics.

Screenshots
(click to show/hide)

Demo

See script.

Script
(click to show/hide)

Instructions

Place above main. Download the gfx below, and put them in pictures folder. Create a folder inside the character folder. Name it "MenuArt" every character MUST have a specific graphic in the menu art folder.

Compatibility

Not compatible with other Main Menu edits. Will work with other menus such as equipment/status mods. Not tested with SDK.

Credits and Thanks

• MogHunter
  • Me

Author's Notes

Don't forget the MenuArt folder MUST be in the CHARACTERS folder. THIS IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY. You must download the font Zeros1 Zeroes2 and Zeroes3 for it to be "plug-and-play". Otherwise, change all the custom font parts in the menu. (should only be in config section.)

Pictures:
Download.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:06:21 AM by Zexion » Logged

ForeverZer0
The Cookie Monster
Global Moderator
Guardian of Chaos

Level: 283

Remember you are unique, just like everyone else.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 05:34:33 AM »

Nice job. Level+ Happy

* Moves to database *

When using the script template, do not include the < > for the parameters, those are just there to show what values you need to change. If they are left in, the script will not be displayed in the Script Index. Also, don't forget to add the [XP] and/or [VX] tag to the title. I fixed it up for you already, just letting you know for (hopefully) next time.

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.
Zexion
Was dead for 5 days
Chaos User

Level: 57

Has risen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 06:37:42 AM »

Thnx I've done it right in the past, but for some reason I just confused my self when I made the post lol. Thanks for fixing it though :D

Edit: I fixed it. Had some useless code, and missed 2 graphics. Tongue Updated it already
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:07:01 AM by Zexion » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
August 20, 2014, 08:54:14 PM Sgt. Tuggernuts: happy borisday from ur hentai
August 20, 2014, 07:20:58 PM legacyblade: Happy Bday!!
August 20, 2014, 06:30:42 PM R5GAMER: Happy bday KK20 :D
August 20, 2014, 06:19:24 PM KK20: Haha thanks guys~ Love ya all! Wink
August 20, 2014, 03:41:51 PM soulshaker3: Happy Bday KK20
August 20, 2014, 01:40:08 PM Blizzard: Unfortunately it is. ._.
August 20, 2014, 12:54:52 PM ForeverZer0: I see., that makes sense. I need to reimplement the drawing method, and was wondering if factoring that was actually even necessary.
August 20, 2014, 12:51:54 PM Blizzard: Imagine two objects: A with y=10 and B with y=8. If A has a huge graphic and its sprite was created before B's sprite, B will appear above A since they have the same Z value (which is incorrect). The Z value calculation takes into account the Y value to prevent these scenarios. Since RMXP employs a fake bird's eye perspective, objects that have a higher Y must be rendered above objects with a lower Y.
August 20, 2014, 12:07:31 PM ForeverZer0: For what purpose is the Y value of a tile calculated into the Z value when drawing a Tilemap in RMXP? I am currently drawing it that way because that's how RMXP does it, but I don't understand the purpose. Wouldn't priority be all that really matters?
August 20, 2014, 12:05:58 PM RanquilI just wanted to share this.

HB Games RpgMaker.org