News: Have you seen Chaos Project's fully automated Script Database Index yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1881 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 09:10:22 PM Blizzard: It takes about 2-3 languages and then every other language becomes "yet another language". That's obviously a good thing.
Today at 06:38:10 PM ForeverZer0: Once you learn one language, the rest can be learned much easier, most of them are fundamentally the same. They each have their differences of course, but the basic knowledge of how programming works is pretty much universal, and the knowledge can be applied to any language.
Today at 06:20:58 PM Kiwa: Damn! im too lazy to study all these programming languages. I envy you guys who have the determination to keep studying lol. I've really enjoyed Ruby sofar but other than web/rpg maker is ruby even useful? i saw online that its "in demand" but are there exe compilers out there? i took a look at C# code online. it looks familiar but not. get a referb @Ranquil. pretty cheap
Today at 01:00:14 PM Ranquil: @Kiwa: Because my computer is old and shitty and its processor is about to die. :D As Xuroth already said, there's a free version of Unity as well. You can use C# or Javascript with it. And yes, C# is easier. It's a pretty easy language now that I've had to study it at school a bit. :D
Today at 12:57:19 PM Kiwa: on a funny note.. my buddy came out here to japan a few months ago. he picked up a 3DS and went back to the states. he got the new smash bros for the DS and its regon locked...lol..sucks to be him. lol
Today at 12:55:25 PM Kiwa: Thanks @xuroth. ill look into it. I'm still learning Ruby. i really like it but I'm not sure if its so practical. im also taking a look at the java course on Codecademy. but i only got about 15% thru it. cuz i prioritized RUBY and Rails.
Today at 11:42:23 AM Blizzard: @mrbane: Please don't shoutvertise topics. Happy New topics appear in the "New posts since last visit" and people will read your topic if they are interested.
Today at 09:40:13 AM Xuroth: @Kiwa Unity has a free version as well as the pro. And you can use Javascript and C# (a slightly easier language, I've been told). 
Today at 09:33:20 AM Kiwa: its still a lot to build on with individual animations and environment.. why wont unity programs work on your computer ranquil? unity as in the game making program? i was thinking of trying it out after i finish my RMXP-BABS-RMOS game, actually.. but im scared to pay so much for something i know nothing about. and i believe its C++ which i dont know either lol
Today at 09:30:04 AM Kiwa: Hey Xuroth. me too! I play tons of MMOS.. they are what inspired me to discover this fantastic site...and they are also what keeps me from producing for this wonderful site. its a bit discouraging after you realize the work load you placed on your self even with all the included RMXP RTP and BABS RMOS and other scripts. 

HB Games RpgMaker.org