News: Blizz-ABS, the ultimate Action Battle System!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1754 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 10:40:29 AM gameus: xD Wait until I get a 2nd GTX 980. Just waiting for EVGA to get them back in stock.
Today at 10:29:59 AM WhiteRose: Sorry, I phrased that weird. What I meant was that it decreases the frame rate pretty significantly, since it is essentially just downscaling a higher res image, but if you have frame rates like G_G's card will provide, the lost FPS will be insignificant. "Brute force" wasn't really the right word. Tongue
Today at 08:37:41 AM Ryex: Actualy g_g has a 900 series card so no brute force needed
Today at 07:05:47 AM WhiteRose: The GeForce driver update today adds DSR to cards outside the 900 series, and it looks great - it's like having proper AA in games that only ever had FXAA. Of course, it does take your framerate down quite a bit, unless you have a system like G_G's, and then you can just brute force through it with your 400+ FPS, right, G_G? Wink
Today at 02:01:29 AM R.A.V.S.O: Gonna get quite busy this month that I'll probably be slightly more absent than the norm, on the bright side, I'm learning Unity
October 22, 2014, 10:46:13 PM Blizzard: Freaking awesome. <3 http://www.dorkly.com/post/69751/the-most-incredible-custom-n64s-ever
October 22, 2014, 01:26:08 PM gameus: It really helps when you have a PS3 and a PS4. You need PS+ to play online with the PS4 now so it's worth having just for that. Considering I've dealt with the whole Xbox live subscription before, this really wasn't any different. Plus, it gets you free games every month. I know you have to keep paying to keep them, but the collection does build up. I've got so many games across all 3 systems now. xD
October 22, 2014, 08:47:45 AM MarkHest: Boo
October 22, 2014, 07:53:26 AM WhiteRose: For some reason, PS+ has never really appealed to me, because you have to keep paying for it in order to keep playing your free games. I know that the price is so cheap that it's worth it, but I think I don't feel that any PS+ games are part of my "collection," if that makes sense. There's probably some sort of psychological thing that explains it. Haha. Tongue
October 22, 2014, 06:38:40 AM gameus: Too bad you don't have PS+. I got that game free awhile ago.

HB Games RpgMaker.org