News: Make your MMO dream a reality! - RPG Maker XP Online System
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1763 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 12:53:06 PM Blizzard: OMG LOL
(click to show/hide)
Today at 11:28:18 AM KK20: "Hey, let's bring back Roy!" "But Roy is already an alternate costume for Bowser Jr." "Oh right..." *looks at Lucina who is currently alternate costume for Marth* "I have an idea..."
Today at 12:07:40 AM Zexion: they took out roy for lucina, sexist bastards. Lol jk, I'd basically be alright with anyone nintendo decided on tbh
October 24, 2014, 10:18:49 PM R.A.V.S.O: Ironically enough, Roy WAS included in the game.... just not THAT sort of Roy you were all expecting.... but speaking of clones, Lucina is actually the new Roy, minus the fire effects
October 24, 2014, 08:39:53 PM KK20: If Mewtwo was truly a copy-paste build, we wouldn't be waiting for next year to have him. Seriously don't get all the people who think Lucario is Mewtwo just because they have a similar B. The differences are staggering.
October 24, 2014, 08:35:17 PM KK20: Oh look, it's a filthy casual who thinks Marth and Roy are the same.
October 24, 2014, 08:30:40 PM MetalZelda: Not hate, just that Mewtwo was replaced by Lucario in Brawl ... That's gonna be a copy paste with a different mesh and animation in my opinion ^^
October 24, 2014, 08:20:29 PM KK20: I will probably never get the opportunity to do 8 Player Smash. Not even casuals are going to play Smash Tour more than once (and those who do just want Youtube subscribers). Stage Builder looks amazing. I'm all for Mewtwo's inclusion if this means more characters along the way.
October 24, 2014, 08:10:54 PM Zexion: Why such hate lol, it's just a dlc ._. and smash party :o 
October 24, 2014, 07:08:36 PM MetalZelda: Otherwise, Mewtwo disappointed me, scumbags Project M and Melee are the cause of his return, come on, Lucario replaced him. Get over it. I hope Sakurai and his team is about to underpower him.

HB Games RpgMaker.org