News: The Storyline Service! Get your inspiration and support here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 2702 times)
Various
Trained Member

LV: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 12:20:16 PM Soulshaker3: "There once was a maid from Stone Berry Hallow, she didn't talk much but boy did she swalloooow"
Today at 08:23:48 AM R.A.V.S.O: the game can get as long or as short as you want it to be, the thing is, it's pretty straightforward in the way that the game tells you what to do to reach the ending, but if you decide to stray off you get to find cool references sidequests and extra laughs (some NSFW) along the way.
Today at 07:49:38 AM Blizzard: It's like a 10-hour long episode of South Park. And a very good one at that. There are also many, many references to older episodes. If you're a fan, it will be awesome. If you're not a South Park fan, you can still have fun with it.
Today at 07:38:25 AM KK20: I heard the general consensus is that if you like South Park, there's no reason to not play it. If you're just looking for a game to play, then that depends on if the price is worth the short gameplay to you.
Today at 01:11:46 AM Spoofus: You know I never played that game yet, is it worth playing?
Today at 12:33:32 AM Soulshaker3: STICK OF TRUTH!!!
August 30, 2015, 09:27:06 PM R.A.V.S.O: my favorite is still scott tenorman must die, the ending is what sells it to me. 
August 30, 2015, 08:03:06 PM Wecoc: forgive it, I made my own script, lmao
August 30, 2015, 06:02:35 PM Kiwa: LOL! that freemium game thing was great..."NO! it's got to be just barely fun!" haha..I hate mobile games. because of this crap.
August 30, 2015, 04:49:25 PM Wecoc: I'm planning to make Day&Night System special features for some sort of a "public demo" (in XP) and I want to do it based on a current system, but I don't know which should I use. Do you think ATES is the best option?

HB Games RpgMaker.org