News: RMXP was yesterday! Advanced RPG Creator - RPG Creation Refined!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1746 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 07:18:23 AM Blizzard: Wow, just wow. It's like that pokemon game by PETA. In itself it can actually pass as a decent game. But it's bloated with PETA propaganda.
Today at 02:36:50 AM WhiteRose: Minor spoiler alert, I guess, but honestly, it's not worth your time to begin with.
Today at 02:36:05 AM WhiteRose: I heard about an online horror text game called "the uncle who works for Nintendo," so I gave it a try. Pretty okay writing, and decent implementation, and then you get to the end at it starts talking about how "gamer" is dead and females in gaming and that kind of thing and completely ruins anything positive it may have had going for it. *sigh*
October 20, 2014, 11:21:33 PM gameus: Uploading video to my PC unboxing video right now. I'll be posting it soon.
October 20, 2014, 06:41:29 PM Blizzard
(click to show/hide)
October 20, 2014, 06:38:32 PM Blizzard: No, I didn't know. xD
October 20, 2014, 04:45:29 PM winkio: Just in case you didn't know Blizz, you run gflags in the background while still using VS as your debugger.
October 20, 2014, 07:24:44 AM Blizzard: VS all the way. One really awesome feature is Edit and Continue. No other debugger has that.
October 20, 2014, 07:05:46 AM winkio: gflags finds the exact line, but doesn't do too much else, it's definitely more lightweight than valgrind.
October 20, 2014, 07:01:09 AM Ryex: can gflags trace mallocs? can gflags find the exact line of code that is causing the segfault and tell you why? can gflags find ALL your memory leaks? Honestly I not sure but a glance at it's documentation says no.

HB Games RpgMaker.org