News: RMXP was yesterday! Advanced RPG Creator - RPG Creation Refined!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1591 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 01:14:14 PM Magus: Nintendo is just slow with releasing games. Years later, they'll be selling like the 3ds :/  That aside, games like: Smash bros, Zelda, Starfox, Hyrule Warriors are soon due to come out. SMASH BROS MAN XD. 
Today at 12:27:52 PM MetalZelda: Lèl
(click to show/hide)
Today at 10:59:20 AM Zexion: oh god
Today at 10:52:03 AM Sgt. Tuggernuts: Just got done edging for like, a few hours.
Today at 10:12:04 AM MetalZelda: "delete system32, that should fix it" -> Yeah thank you my PC is 120 times more faster !!! <3
Today at 08:25:07 AM Zexion: I have windows 8.1 and it hasn't happened to me o.o Maybe you guys are using the same (broken) version of rmxp, o.o
Today at 08:23:47 AM Zexion: KK20 has windows 7 Tongue
Today at 08:04:06 AM WhiteRose: Compatibility mode unfortunately didn't do anything to fix it, so I wonder if it's just a Windows 8.1 issue.
Today at 08:03:03 AM WhiteRose: What OS are you running? I wonder if it has something to do with being on Windows 8.1. My last laptop was on Windows 7 and never had any issues, but the first time I tried to run an RMXP game on this computer, I had the button issues.
Today at 08:02:19 AM WhiteRose: @KK20: I've been having the exact same problem! I thought it was something messed up with a controller or something on my end, but couldn't figure it out!

HB Games RpgMaker.org