News: The Storyline Service! Get your inspiration and support here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [VXA] Custom Save File  (Read 1940 times)
Various
Trained Member

Level: 0

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2013, 01:43:56 PM »

Custom Save File
Authors: various
Version: 1.0
Type: save file editor
Key Term: Title / Save / Load / GameOver Add-on

Introduction

this script changes your extension/name to the one you desire

Features

• have your own custom savefile suchs as "Save.variouss" or anything else you want

Screenshots

screenshots of a save file is kinda boring...

Demo

not needed since its only for save files

Script

(click to show/hide)

Instructions

add the script in your script database and fill in the extension and filename

Credits and Thanks

• Various

Author's Notes

i dont know if this is compatible with xp and vx , i dont own xp anymore so if someone tests and it works please tell me
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 07:41:26 AM R.A.V.S.O: I've been doing some work on Unity so I've barely been able to dedicate myself some time for RPGXP or this site sad to say, but look on the bright side, the mini-con is nearby you'll get to break the (probably) repetitive cycle of everyday
Today at 06:58:14 AM Kiwa: Yes. so quiet i can hear the floorboards while i creep around looking for funny links.
Today at 03:18:48 AM soulshaker3: Shut up zex, go back to your cage
December 18, 2014, 11:57:17 PM Zexion: I know it's depressing :[
December 18, 2014, 07:35:59 PM soulshaker3: Christmas and stuff, also I'm doing what I never pictured myself doing e.e
December 18, 2014, 05:32:27 PM Blizzard: It's been very quiet here in the past few days. O_o
December 18, 2014, 12:22:37 PM soulshaker3: As I said my story, things like I want if I say you're Mr. Botex you'll be Mr. Botex
December 18, 2014, 08:23:56 AM Blizzard: Botox*
December 17, 2014, 07:16:42 PM soulshaker3: I can change my story whenever I want thus making yours a rip off, to confirm that from now one you're called Mr. Botex
December 17, 2014, 06:43:26 PM Blizzard: I pirated it from Piratebay. Now it's mine! :D

HB Games RpgMaker.org