Additional Equipment screen/tab

Started by Viviatus, January 18, 2009, 08:50:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Viviatus

Well, basically I want an additional equipment command for the menu. Sounds simple.
It should contain 5 accessory slots for each actor so it's kind of an multi-equipment script, while the usual accessory in the normal equipment screen should be removed, furthermore, it needs to be compatible with blizzys EQUAP-Skills... so there.

Anyone wanna try? I'd be very thankful!

Starrodkirby86

I'm definitely not sure how this would work first of all...But I'm assuming that you can try and create another Equipment scene by copying the original one, then editing it to have five slots or something through this tutorial:
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1066.0

But then you need more Unique Equip slots...and hopefully you would know how to handle that.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

I think Guillaume777'S Multi-Slot Equipment System should work out. I remember making EQUAP compatible with it. This might be your best bet.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Viviatus

Quote from: Blizzard on January 19, 2009, 07:08:42 am
I think Guillaume777'S Multi-Slot Equipment System should work out. I remember making EQUAP compatible with it. This might be your best bet.

Maybe but the tutorial seems to be quite easy to understand so I'll try that first. Maybe a good practise for my scripting or rather script editing abilitys as well...
So many thanks!

Blizzard

MeVII is working on another tutorial. If you can't figure out the one you mentioned, you might wanna contact him and ask how far he is with his one.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Exiled_by_choise

January 27, 2009, 04:27:41 am #5 Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 04:33:40 am by Exiled_by_choise
Quote from: Blizzard on January 19, 2009, 07:08:42 am

Does someone have Guillaume777's multi slot equip and if so can you send it to me or post it here. :) :) :)

EDIT: Never mind I found it while looking on Creation Asylum