News: The Storyline Service! Get your inspiration and support here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RMXP Templates  (Read 3551 times)
gameus
Green Gmod Game_Guy AKA G4 AKA hyper-G AKA G-force
Global Moderator
Chaos Ultimate

LV: 403

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2009, 03:08:24 AM »

Can someone find RMXP templates for rmxp resources.

Animation
Tilesets
Character Set
Autotiles
Windowskins

Thank you in advanced

Starrodkirby86
Kirby de Varita Estelar
Guardian of Chaos

LV: 194

~!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:23:01 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Here you go. If these spoilers ever fail, just get the URL from them.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

gameus
Green Gmod Game_Guy AKA G4 AKA hyper-G AKA G-force
Global Moderator
Chaos Ultimate

LV: 403

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:31:52 AM »

thnx srk *powers up*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 04:36:35 PM finalholylight: In RMXP, I creates actors in database and uses them like templates, then, how can I copies them to other slots in database manually by a single script call ?, I want to make a capture game, main actor can capture monsters to battle with him in party (can capture the same monter, so I want copy it from a template).
August 31, 2015, 10:14:17 PM Spoofus: I'll have to look into trying to get it, the game sore near my house has a copy for $10
August 31, 2015, 06:49:20 PM Blizzard: Yeah, it's hilarious.
August 31, 2015, 06:26:43 PM Kiwa: I watched the stick of truth play through on youtub. though I only watched a few hours of it, I thought it was brilliant. in one sitting I think I watched around 4 hours without losing interest.
August 31, 2015, 04:31:27 PM Ranquil
(click to show/hide)
August 31, 2015, 12:20:16 PM Soulshaker3: "There once was a maid from Stone Berry Hallow, she didn't talk much but boy did she swalloooow"
August 31, 2015, 08:23:48 AM R.A.V.S.O: the game can get as long or as short as you want it to be, the thing is, it's pretty straightforward in the way that the game tells you what to do to reach the ending, but if you decide to stray off you get to find cool references sidequests and extra laughs (some NSFW) along the way.
August 31, 2015, 07:49:38 AM Blizzard: It's like a 10-hour long episode of South Park. And a very good one at that. There are also many, many references to older episodes. If you're a fan, it will be awesome. If you're not a South Park fan, you can still have fun with it.
August 31, 2015, 07:38:25 AM KK20: I heard the general consensus is that if you like South Park, there's no reason to not play it. If you're just looking for a game to play, then that depends on if the price is worth the short gameplay to you.
August 31, 2015, 01:11:46 AM Spoofus: You know I never played that game yet, is it worth playing?

HB Games RpgMaker.org