News: Have you seen Chaos Project's fully automated Script Database Index yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RMXP Templates  (Read 2900 times)
gameus
Green Gmod Game_Guy AKA G4 AKA hyper-G AKA G-force
Global Moderator
Chaos Ultimate

Level: 392

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2009, 03:08:24 AM »

Can someone find RMXP templates for rmxp resources.

Animation
Tilesets
Character Set
Autotiles
Windowskins

Thank you in advanced

Starrodkirby86
Kirby de Varita Estelar
Guardian of Chaos

Level: 194

~!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 04:23:01 AM »

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Here you go. If these spoilers ever fail, just get the URL from them.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

gameus
Green Gmod Game_Guy AKA G4 AKA hyper-G AKA G-force
Global Moderator
Chaos Ultimate

Level: 392

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 05:31:52 AM »

thnx srk *powers up*

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 08:34:52 AM Blizzard: Even if you use UDK, you can still sell your game. For earnings up to $50k, they don't charge anything, but after that they want 25% of your earnings. https://www.unrealengine.com/products/udk/udk-licensing-resources#commercial
Today at 08:33:56 AM Blizzard: Lol, of course you can. https://www.unrealengine.com/blog/welcome-to-unreal-engine-4 And I just learned that there is a distinction between the "UDK" and "Unreal 4".
Today at 08:32:39 AM ArcaneAlchemy: It's the same with CryEngine. They have a free, but it's strictly non-commercial without license. I don't really like the whole 5% thing with UDK, but there are some great generation features for complex objects. 
Today at 07:57:06 AM Colonel BlinxSarcasm But yeah, personally I'd go with UDK, seeing as it's free. But you can't release games commercially with it for that very reason, so be warned.
Today at 07:56:25 AM Colonel Blinx: excuse me fucker udk cannot output as much porygon as cryindian fucker
Today at 07:49:12 AM Blizzard: I've heard that UDK is A LOT more intuitive than CryEngine. Not to forget that CryEngine is an unoptimized mess internally.
Today at 05:49:25 AM Spiralflux: Why hello there peeps.
Today at 05:24:51 AM Colonel Blinx: Neither. Unity all day ever-- sorry, I can't keep a straight face. CryEngine 3.
Today at 02:18:07 AM ArcaneAlchemy: Unreal Engine, or CryEngine? Discuss... No, seriously I am curious. I know Unreal has a 5% royalty with licensed version and CryEngine doesn't. They both look great, but from what I hear Unreal is a bit more intuitive. Thoughts??
Today at 01:49:21 AM R5GAMER: And where I also blocks .. This is how to ensure that the username is less than the images ...

HB Games RpgMaker.org