You're a credit to your race, sirs.

Started by RoseSkye, July 02, 2009, 11:56:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

July 02, 2009, 11:56:54 pm Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 11:58:51 pm by RoseSkye
Things that make you want to jump through your screen and give each and every one of these kids a whipping for 200, Alex!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfW9inRkTpU&feature=popular

Notice at the end after all the slurs and harassment being thrown at the guy. He calls them a fitting name and they get offended and call him a racist. I really hope these kids meet up with natural selection real soon. What annoys me most though is I have to actually defend myself for what these guys are doing. GOD These kids make me want to kick their ass.

G_G

Wow.....I never really liked gays but jeez c'mon I'd never do shit like that to them.....no offence rose but those guys make you're people look terrible...again no offence...but yea I wanna go in there and bitch slap them all xD

RoseSkye

July 03, 2009, 12:04:15 am #2 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 12:10:46 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: game_guy on July 03, 2009, 12:00:36 am
Wow.....I never really liked gays but jeez c'mon I'd never do shit like that to them.....no offence rose but those guys make you're people look terrible...again no offence...but yea I wanna go in there and bitch slap them all xD

Hey.. come on. That's douchey to say.
Its not like I look at the skin heads, neo nazi's, kkk, and white supremacist and say that those people make your people look bad**.. or Bill O' .. or Rush Limbaugh.. or anyone on Fox news that goes out of their way to antagonize gay people and make them look like monsters...

Sides' I'm my own person. I'm an asshole that has a twisted sense of humor but I'm all for equal rights.. and this is why I have to defend myself everytime someone that I don't know sees someone else that I don't know that belongs to my race do something very hypocritical like .. discrimination.

Ryex

Wow! while i may may not condone being gay i respect tha fact that they are indeed human and don't harass them in the street, I'm even pseudo friends with most of the gay/lesbian group at my school, by that i mean that whil I may not hang out with then on a day to day basis i hang with them once in a while and am on good turns with them.

know what is really screwed up they had the NO PLACE FOR HATE thing at our high school and had every one sign this contract. then at the end of the year they had the big ceremony 'honoring' us with the award of being a NO PLACE FOR HATE SCHOOL but the truth is if we DIDN'T sign the stupid contract we got haled down to the councilors office and drilled for answers as to why we didn't sign it. I remember one guy saying that they threatened him with suspension. weird shit that out school is full of KKK like people who hide behind the mask of an 'accepting community'
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

I never got the whole "tolerance" angle. I whole heartedly believe that this is a free country and people are free to do what they like. I don't see how someone else being gay has anything to do with me. Its not like its contagious. Holy shit he sneezed on me me, I have the gays now.

"Tolerance" is like saying "Well, I don't like you because your gay.. and somehow that has something to do with your personality.. even though you have not approached me with your penis and raped me.. but I will tolerate you. However, I may flip out at any given time."

Tolerance sounds like something you have to build up your immune system to. "I'm not totally immune to being gay.. but, hell.. I have a high tolerance." I know I'm straight, I know I like women. I can call other men sexy, good looking, and whatever else without wanting to have sex with them. So what's the big deal if someone is gay or not? I don't understand people at all.

G_G

Quote from: RoseSkye on July 03, 2009, 12:04:15 am
Quote from: game_guy on July 03, 2009, 12:00:36 am

Hey.. come on. That's douchey to say.
Its not like I look at the skin heads, neo nazi's, kkk, and white supremacist and say that those people make your people look bad**.. or Bill O' .. or Rush Limbaugh.. or anyone on Fox news that goes out of their way to antagonize gay people and make them look like monsters...

Sides' I'm my own person. I'm an asshole that has a twisted sense of humor but I'm all for equal rights.. and this is why I have to defend myself everytime someone that I don't know sees someone else that I don't know that belongs to my race do something very hypocritical like .. discrimination.

Like I said I never meant any offence and I didnt mean to turn it against you. When I meant "your" people I meant black people in general. I just said those guys made black people look worse than they really are is what I was trying to say sorry.

RoseSkye

July 03, 2009, 01:15:27 am #6 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:23:33 am by RoseSkye
Thats.. the same thing. -.-
I didn't take offense, I said thats a douchey thing to say.
You're saying that a few people can make you say "I'm convinced that a whole race is like this.. because I saw a youtube video with like fifteen people in it."

I'm pissed off too.. but no need to be ignorant.

Of course, I think they're making us look bad as well to people that doesn't know black people irl.

Ryex

Quote from: RoseSkye on July 03, 2009, 12:22:13 am
I never got the whole "tolerance" angle. I whole heartedly believe that this is a free country and people are free to do what they like. I don't see how someone else being gay has anything to do with me. Its not like its contagious. Holy shit he sneezed on me me, I have the gays now.

"Tolerance" is like saying "Well, I don't like you because your gay.. and somehow that has something to do with your personality.. even though you have not approached me with your penis and raped me.. but I will tolerate you. However, I may flip out at any given time."

Tolerance sounds like something you have to build up your immune system to. "I'm not totally immune to being gay.. but, hell.. I have a high tolerance." I know I'm straight, I know I like women. I can call other men sexy, good looking, and whatever else without wanting to have sex with them. So what's the big deal if someone is gay or not? I don't understand people at all.

thats not quite what i meant Its more like "I don't like the choices you've made with you life but I won't give a shit about it when it come to you and me being friends"
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

RoseSkye

July 03, 2009, 01:26:40 am #8 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 01:30:32 am by RoseSkye
Quote from: Ryexander on July 03, 2009, 01:25:20 am

thats not quite what i meant Its more like "I don't like the choices you've made with you life but I won't give a shit about it when it come to you and me being friends"

.. but what does someone else choices have to do with you?

Meh, nevermind. The irony of me caring about your choice to not like someone elses choice just caught with me.
It -is- a free country. So.. Yeah. We all agree that the kids in the video are a buncha' assholes.

Ryex

Quote from: RoseSkye on July 03, 2009, 01:26:40 am

that's what I mean just because I don't like their choices doesn't meant I have to CARE about the choices.

RoseSkye

July 03, 2009, 01:35:04 am #10 Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 02:18:26 am by Starrodkirby86
Quote from: Ryexander on July 03, 2009, 01:31:02 am
Quote from: RoseSkye on July 03, 2009, 01:26:40 am

that's what I mean just because I don't like their choices doesn't meant I have to CARE about the choices.

Read the edit :/

Quote from: game_guy on July 03, 2009, 01:11:45 am

Ehm.. also, scroll down and read the video comments. That's why I am a bit edgy. Thanks to those fucktards in the video people are going to go around thinking ill of people with the same skin pigment as I. . .

If we didn't have enough problems as is, thanks to the bastards in the video If anyone that seen that video lives in my proximity and they think all black people are like that. I'll probably have to give a speech why thats not right. They're acting like we have a spotless reputation. When you're born in my race you have to friggin bend over backwards to prove that you're not an evil guy.. well, I'm pretty evil.. but not in that way.

Im evil in a draw a penis on your face while you sleep frat boy kind of way..
With their idiotic attitude they single handedly changed the opinion of at least 50k people in one sitting. I couldn't help but face palm and groan when I read the replies.. I mean I don't blame them for calling them niggers. Hell, they're niggers for acting like that. Its just when people like them said that all black people act like them... I had to pull a line out of Stephen Colbert's book and say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!".

Gawrsh darn it.

Obligatory 24-hour double post notice. ~Love, Starrodkirby86

Blizzard

Lots of homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality, that's why are afraid of gay people. I personally don't mind them. My ex-roommate had a phase where he thought he was gay.
The only thing that IS annoying, though, is provokation. Like people kissing on the street just to show off that they are gay. But straight people are no better in this matter. Loads of people kiss on the street and act like "OMG, LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND". Seriously, that's idiotic, regardless of your sexual orientation. If you are gay, that's fine for you. But I'm not shoving it up your ass that I am straight either so stop it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

fugibo

Quote from: Blizzard on July 03, 2009, 05:08:47 am
Lots of homophobes are insecure about their own sexuality, that's why are afraid of gay people. I personally don't mind them. My ex-roommate had a phase where he thought he was gay.
The only thing that IS annoying, though, is provokation. Like people kissing on the street just to show off that they are gay. But straight people are no better in this matter. Loads of people kiss on the street and act like "OMG, LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND". Seriously, that's idiotic, regardless of your sexual orientation. If you are gay, that's fine for you. But I'm not shoving it up your ass that I am straight either so stop it.

I personally just find gays sickening. Due to my whole heterosexuality thing going on. Not the people themselves, but the actual gay part -- I'm fine with most gays as long as they're interesting/good people. Same thing with blacks. However, where I live, most aren't. Which is really sad, IMHO.

Hellfire Dragon

People like that are as annoying as fuck >:(

I, personally, don't care weather a person is gay, bisexual or anything else. My cusin is gay, I don't have a problem with him, never did. I know and talk to gay people in school, no problem.
I don't see anything wrong with them ^_^

Blizzard

I agree. Your sexual orientation doesn't make you a person. Your personality does and personality has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

fugibo

Quote from: RoseSkye on July 05, 2009, 04:30:12 pm
Quote from: Longfellow on July 05, 2009, 01:08:33 pm

I personally just find gays sickening.

I'm not surprised.

Thanks! When I write six sentences, I obviously want you to extrapolate all of them from the first six words, and then double-tap enter to annoy the crap out of whoever wants to quote your post!

RoseSkye

July 05, 2009, 05:00:26 pm #17 Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:03:35 pm by RoseSkye
Oh? That's because whenever you say something its mind numbingly ignorant.

You. The person that brings opinion to an intelligent debate and expects it to hold equal footing to fact. I would've went on but I would rather you dig your grave one foot.. I don't want you to bury yourself. I'm guessing because.. I'll humor you though.

QuoteI personally just find gays sickening. Due to my whole heterosexuality thing going on. Not the people themselves, but the actual gay part -- I'm fine with most gays as long as they're interesting/good people. Same thing with blacks. However, where I live, most aren't. Which is really sad, IMHO.

In your second part of the foot in mouth you said "Same thing with blacks".
I'll grant you that because you have bad experiences.. which makes you find a whole race disgusting. Heck I guess if I was raised in an environment where all the white people hated me I would hate all white people. However, I'm trying to put 2 x 2 together and figure out if you live in a community of gays and blacks or gay blacks.

I mean with that second one it is plausible. The first, what possible reason would you have for finding them disgusting. I mean have you been raped by a gay person before? Molested? Forced to kiss a guy? Are you in the closet?

That must be it, you must think that if you're around gay people too much you'll somehow stop being straight.. if all that it takes is being in the same room as a gay person for that to happen, you were never straight. I mean, you cant find them disgusting for being just gay because its inconsistent with your after that comment. Unless you are a hateful person by nature.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Also. I did live in a place where most of the white people hated me and called me names (nigger, monkey, and whatever else) I lived in a place where even when my sister stabbed me and I was bleeding on the floor the police officer called me a statistic and said that I some how was abusing her. . you know.. with her with no scars and me bleeding on the floor then promptly taken away and almost sentenced to quite a while in jail for attempted murder. However, one person was cool enough to approach me when I was the target of all this hate and be my friend. His name was Tim and we were as close as brothers. We had the mentality of frat brothers always pranking each other and what not. He was of course, white.. and apparently I never thought all white people were disgusting just the hateful people that did those things to me. Go figure, eh? I don't hate all.. but hateful ones.. of all races even my own.

Damn..

Blizzard

Locked. Banned both for 24 hours.

If none of you both can't resist a provocation, bye, bye.