News: Have you seen Chaos Project's fully automated Script Database Index yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RMVX]Modern Tilesets (TileC)  (Read 4695 times)
rgangsta
Awakened Visionist

Level: 1

Replacing the good with the best. ;)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 11, 2009, 06:45:39 AM »

I  needed these so I combined a few tilesets to make this. Enjoy.

(click to show/hide)

Want more added/less?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 08:25:07 AM Zexion: I have windows 8.1 and it hasn't happened to me o.o Maybe you guys are using the same (broken) version of rmxp, o.o
Today at 08:23:47 AM Zexion: KK20 has windows 7 Tongue
Today at 08:04:06 AM WhiteRose: Compatibility mode unfortunately didn't do anything to fix it, so I wonder if it's just a Windows 8.1 issue.
Today at 08:03:03 AM WhiteRose: What OS are you running? I wonder if it has something to do with being on Windows 8.1. My last laptop was on Windows 7 and never had any issues, but the first time I tried to run an RMXP game on this computer, I had the button issues.
Today at 08:02:19 AM WhiteRose: @KK20: I've been having the exact same problem! I thought it was something messed up with a controller or something on my end, but couldn't figure it out!
Today at 07:26:49 AM Zexion: delete system32, that should fix it
Today at 07:06:05 AM KK20: Anyone know a definite solution to prevent a directional input from constantly being pressed in RMXP? Google didn't help much and a lot of the solutions were absurd. I can even unplug the keyboard and it will still occur. Restarting the computer temporarily fixes it. What I find weird is that I never experienced this with my laptop.
September 01, 2014, 09:40:47 PM RanquilAll aboard the hype train! Choo choo!
September 01, 2014, 04:25:28 PM MetalZelda: Hopefully we can eat and drink in class so that should be cool
September 01, 2014, 04:24:08 PM MetalZelda: I just hope it'll be cool, but my math teacher is (rumors ?) an ancient criminal ... Shit ... Meth ... And hope for a good feeling between my classmate

HB Games RpgMaker.org