News: Have you seen Chaos Project's fully automated Script Database Index yet?
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RMVX]Modern Tilesets (TileC)  (Read 4922 times)
rgangsta
Awakened Visionist

LV: 1

Replacing the good with the best. ;)

View Profile WWW
« on: July 11, 2009, 06:45:39 AM »

I  needed these so I combined a few tilesets to make this. Enjoy.

(click to show/hide)

Want more added/less?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Shoutbox
Latest Shouts
Today at 02:29:54 PM Soulshaker3: @Blizz that's real gold, I'm pretty sure
Today at 01:48:40 PM Blizzard: There's something oddly satisfying watching Mario in Unreal 4. xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUKcSiAPJoQ
July 04, 2015, 12:11:12 PM Kiwa: I was looking at it and i felt it reminded me of VB. but all the resources along the left was a bit overwhelming and when i created an opject on the small gui it vanished and gave me some errors. couldnt figure out why. had to make a new project..only to do it again and this time the button appeared but i got lost in the UI lol. its so cluttered.
July 04, 2015, 11:55:28 AM Blizzard: I did a little. I didn't work on it much, but setting up everything to build everything properly isn't as straight forward as it maybe should be. Not to talk about the still missing native code support. :/
July 04, 2015, 11:47:27 AM Kiwa: Oh! I tried out android studio....I have no idea what im doing...all those online Java courses...yeah.. got nothing. I think its just figuring out the UI and all. but I was overwhelmed as hell. anyone else ever feel that way when using it?
July 04, 2015, 11:46:16 AM Kiwa: @Blizz: Cheers to that! also...9gag pic was win.
July 04, 2015, 10:43:21 AM Blizzard
There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self.
Fuck yeah, movie quotes!
July 03, 2015, 04:24:42 PM Ranquil: @Blizz: Yes, it is. I tried four different layouts and it works on none of them. Even Ctrl + Alt + 2 won't work! It's really annoying that I have to manually paste @ every time I write my email address.
July 03, 2015, 02:20:29 PM Soulshaker3: Oh I thought it was LAN, like Local Area Network lol
July 03, 2015, 04:00:21 AM R.A.V.S.O: yeah.... LAN, Latin America North (mostly consists of Mexico and a few states close to Mexico), LAS Latin America South (most of south america with the exception of...) and BR for Brazil, (apparently it's not just people from NA who find the whole "huehuehue" thing annoying)

HB Games RpgMaker.org