Problem FAILED TO LOAD ACTOR DATA

Started by elmangakac, August 02, 2009, 04:36:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

elmangakac

:'( My computer restart suddenly.... and i try to open my project again and gives me this error "Failed to load actor data" ... All the files is in data & graphics correctly..... what can id o????? i canĀ“t lose my project!!!! Please help help!!!

scoace13

go into the folder where you have the data files and copy every thing but the actor data then paste those files into a new project. make sure that the new project has the same number of maps and you other one. from there recreate your actors and your project should be saved
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Aqua

Or you can just get the actor data from a new project...

Punn

Usually it means that there was a corruption from a script or saving or altogether, you can get a new actor.rmxpj from a new project file or make a new project file and take all the data except for the corrupted file and slap it in there.

Blizzard

Usually replacing the corrupted XXX.rxdata files from the Actors folder is enough to restore most of your project. Usually only some database data gets corrupted. Maps usually stay untouched. You should backup your project from time to time, that's the best way to prevent major data loss.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.