[XP] Mouse Controller

Started by Blizzard, October 09, 2009, 09:18:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wizered67

I found a bug! Whenever you use an item outside of battle, if you put it between two party members for target, it will go around everyon and you can use an item with a scope of 1 member on all party members!

Blizzard

Blame Enterbrain for putting the selection displays too close together.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

nathmatt

actually its the index -1 just change it to -2 to fix it in the skill command if index is -1 it selects all
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

luchs

add this in main to hide the normal mouse cursor :) IT ROCKS

cursor = Win32API.new("user32", "ShowCursor", "i", "i" )
  cursor.call(0) # 1=sichtbar,  0=unsichtbar

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

luchs

stripe103

One thing. Is it possible to change the cursor in the game with some kind of script call?

Blizzard

Now you can. *points to instructions*

cyclope

It has incompatibility issues with Ccoas UMS and dubeax AMS  :wacko:
Things I Hate

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

Sacred Nym

It does? o.O What is the problem exactly?
Quote昨日の自分に「さようなら」
Say "Goodbye" to who you were yesterday.

Magicks

hi =) i have a little problem... if i open the trade window the chara moves when i click on some item
i´m using --> Mouse Controller and Mouse Controller Enhancement

nathmatt

that would be my Mouse Controller Enhancement Script get the new version just fixed it
Join Dead Frontier
Sorry, I will no longer be scripting for RMXP. I may or may not give support for my scripts. I don't have the will to script in RGSS anymore.
My script

ojp2010

August 29, 2010, 01:23:40 am #52 Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 01:27:54 am by ojp2010
I am having some problems with the Mouse controller system. It isn't letting player touch events work right, I have to click on the square the player touch event is. Like a map transfer event won't work unless I use the mouse to click the ground near it. Is there a way to fix this?

Scripts I am using and in current order
Spoiler: ShowHide

MapLinks
MAW 1.2
Mouse Menu
Skill Shop
Graveyard
MOG - Location_Name
MOG - Treasure_Name
MOG - Item Limit
Ton 0f Addons (1)
Ton 0f Addons (2)
Ton 0f Addons (3)
RMX-OS Options
RMX-OS Script
RMX-OS Global Switches & Variables
RMX-OS Versioning
Blizz ABS (1)
Blizz ABS (2)
Blizz ABS (3)
ABS HUD made by nathmatt
Blizz ABS Controller
Critical Sounds for ABS
Auto-Targeting for ABS
Advanced Time and Environment
Global Day-Night System
Mouse Controller
Mouse Controller Enhancement
Mouse Drop Down Menu
RMX-OS Main

Edit: Then I shall inquire there about my problem thank you.

Wizered67

I'm 99% sure the problem is with nathmatts mouse controller enhancment script, and not this, as this script has nothing to do with events (as far as I know)

phcs666

I have 2 simple requests and 1 "bug" report ( yes, i know blizz is retired...  :'( )

1- On custom game controls ( tons ), theres no way to set up a key for "wheel down" and "wheel up"

2- Is there a way to totally turn off the mouse system ?
To be more specific, i need it turned off on my scene_title because i use picture commands, so i need the keyboard input control returned
Hiding the mouse cursor does not work since it only HIDES the cursor ( it remains active... )

and the "bug" is: the defalt "cursor" SE is not played anymore when selecting a command ( except when u place the mouse cursor beneath a selectable window's edge while holding down the "C" button  :O.o: )

Pardon me for anything miss-wroted, im Brazilian  :ninja:

Blizzard

Quote from: phcs666 on September 18, 2010, 03:40:19 pm
1- On custom game controls ( tons ), theres no way to set up a key for "wheel down" and "wheel up"

I think those were Mouse 4 and Mouse 5.

2- Is there a way to totally turn off the mouse system ?
To be more specific, i need it turned off on my scene_title because i use picture commands, so i need the keyboard input control returned
Hiding the mouse cursor does not work since it only HIDES the cursor ( it remains active... )

Then just hide it. If players can't see it, they will assume that it's not working.

and the "bug" is: the defalt "cursor" SE is not played anymore when selecting a command ( except when u place the mouse cursor beneath a selectable window's edge while holding down the "C" button  :O.o: )

That's not a bug. The cursor SE is not played when changing the selection. The cursor SE is played when you press UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT.

phcs666

September 18, 2010, 06:12:06 pm #56 Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:13:16 pm by phcs666
QuoteI think those were Mouse 4 and Mouse 5.

I tried but they didnt work, i think those keys are for those side buttons like this

QuoteThen just hide it. If players can't see it, they will assume that it's not working.

But the problem is exactly because it remains active, the keyboard arrows dont work anymore ( up and down )
I use a condition: case @command_window.index
The condition is "when a command is selected", not "if input up or down"

QuoteThat's not a bug. The cursor SE is not played when changing the selection. The cursor SE is played when you press UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT.

Hmm, thats why i wrote "bug" inside of ""s  :P
Then how can i make the cursor SE be played when changing the selection ?  :hm:

nathmatt

September 18, 2010, 09:17:01 pm #57 Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:18:02 pm by nathmatt
put this in the update method to play the se using the mouse
if @command_window.index >=0 && @command_window.index != @index
 @index = @command_window.index
 $game_system.se_play($data_system.cursor_se)
end
Join Dead Frontier
My script

phcs666

Quote from: nathmatt on September 18, 2010, 09:17:01 pm
put this in the update method to play the se using the mouse
if @command_window.index >=0 && @command_window.index != @index
  @index = @command_window.index
  $game_system.se_play($data_system.cursor_se)
end

Its works on the title screen, but i was expecting it to work on every scene  :o ( i dont want to make this condition to every command window on my project >< )

nathmatt

place this below the mouse controller
class Window_Selectable < Window_Base

alias update_mouse_se update
  def update
    if @last_index != @index
      @last_index = @index
      Audio.se_stop
      $game_system.se_play($data_system.cursor_se) if @index >= 0
    end
    update_mouse_se
  end

end
Join Dead Frontier
My script