Endtime game Soulwake - Sword of the Spirit

Started by davdsoul85, March 28, 2010, 03:07:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davdsoul85

>>CHARACTER PROFILES AND STORYLINE WILL BE UPDATED AS WELL ASAP<<

"transmitting...": ShowHide
[size=100]They have spent countless eons scouring the galaxy in everlasting chains of darkness...among the abomination that is called Nibiru, a war machine prison planet infused with the souls of the fallen and driven by the very nature of sin itself.  It harnesses a power inconcievable by the standards of mankind, and at its core lies it's source, a weapon called Satan, the once great covering cherub who was cast out of heaven along with 1/3 of the once heavenly host.  Their consciousness has been seared as with a hot iron, the very reason God imprisoned them on Nibiru.
               He is called the Prince of Air, and enthroned at the heart of Nibiru he plots his strategy for his final war,   laying waste to infinite barren planets and destroying stars to travel in light speed in his search for mankind and Earth,  scanning day and night amongst the cosmos for the moment when the signal will be transmitted from Earth's airwaves, revealing our exact location.
             Unfortunetly, this day is closer for Earth than anyone ever expected. For mankind has not only made contact with Nibiru, but is about to complete the final bridge to the spiritual world as well....  Where David and his crew are about to embark on the greatest and most dangerous journey that has ever been taken in the very course of time itself. Only with the Sword of the Spirit, and the help of a loving but almost forgotten God can he restore peace to his beloved world.

[/size]

Spoiler: ShowHide
[size=150]David[/size]
Race: ???
Elemental Alignment: Fire/Water
Skill: Skateboarding/Spirit Bomb/Guitar
Quote: "I Can't stop havin these visions, I gotta keep with it..."
Bio: A young guitarist who spends most of his days creating music and spending time with the local crew. He has left his hometown to be with the girl of his dreams. David is very quiet at times but takes the lead whenever necessary, otherwise he's very laidback. He enjoys the highlife with his best friend Kaleb, but has an unbreakable and sometimes questionable? love for girls but more importantly God. He puts his friends before himself and never fails to lend a helping hand. But he has an anger that is unmatched when sparked.

[size=150]Amy "Skye" Woodward[/size]
Race: Caucasian/Asian
Elemental Alignment: Earth
Skill: Tech/Charm
Quote: "RawR means I love you in dino!"
Bio: A young fashion designer-in-training, Skye enjoys Rock, Anime, and EVERYTHING Technology. Somewhat nerdy but is probably the friendliest of the party. She's a bit shy at times but befriends David who also loves Rock. She attends the same highschool as Kayla, whom is like a sister to her. Vampires and fallen angels seem to amaze her for some odd reason?

[size=150]Kaleb[/size]
Race: African-American
Elemental Alignment: Fire
Skill:  StreetFighting/Streetsmarts/Artillery
Quote: "I gotta get outta tha game"
Bio: A young hiphopper who dreams of becoming an artist in the future. Born in Africa, he's spent much of his childhood fleeing from the crazed guerillas that killed most of his family, until local missionaries took him and his older sister, Kana, into their arms. Eventually He and Kana were able to move to America where he befriended David. He has taken up boxing in Urban California to clear his mind of the loss of his family.

[size=150]Hailey Lynn Majors[/size]
Race: Caucasian/Native
Elemental Alignment: Light
Skill: Animal Sense/Prayer
Quote: "?"

[size=150]Kayla Chambers[/size]
Race: Caucasian
Elemental Alignment: Water
Skill: Healing/ Float
Quote: "Is Love a Fantasy?"
Bio: An amazing dancer, she's the most strong willed of the crew. Dertermination his her middle name and losing is NEVER an option with her. She's never afraid to tell her mind

[size=150]Michael[/size]
Race: Angelic
Skill: Energy Manipulation, Psychic Ability, Shapeshifter

[size=150]Terry Mattlock[/size]
Race: Eastern Caucasian
Skill: Remote Viewing/ Artillery /Kundalini
Quote:

[size=250]Key Features[/size]
-2 different worlds spanning 7 years:  across the world of balance (pre-apocalyptic) and world of ruin (post-apocalyptic times) that includes underground world/routes to avoid being caught.
-Minkoff's Side View Battle System w/ Original Animated Battlers
-TRANSPORTATION Including: Skateboarding, Layline Vortexes, Angelic/Alien Spacecraft, and Judah
-HAZARD ZONES: where you'll have Time Limits to clear areas before overwelming Armies surround you.
-Enemies Including: Fallen Angels (Demons/Aliens) that materlize through Earth's Airwaves
                               Chemically Altered Zombies,Animals and Chimeras
                               AI inhanced robotik war machines
                               ELITE fighting group of the Illuminati that track you down
-Scroll Searching: Teaches Various Magic AND Upgrades Weapons and Armour
-FF3 Style Magic UPGRADING system BASED on the above Scroll System
-Summoning System that calls MANKIND-friendly heavenly host
-SideQuests in the Spirit World
-Law's Menu Scripts

Jek

You've mixed alot of RTP sprites with other sprites, and I can hardly tell why the hero is on their adventure.
Other than that it seems relatively nice. It seems you've gotten pretty far with it, farther than I have. Good luck. God Speed.

(Hexamin)

BAH!  I had to stop reading immediately when I saw that you made a Nibiru reference.  That was the name of the bad guy in the story I put together, still is probably seeing how I'm gamifying it...

Anyway, I'm gonna get back to reading after I level you up.
Max 1111101000; characters remaining: 1110111000

RoseSkye

Lol @ dog. I like the char art... still have no idea what a hip hopper is.

Subsonic_Noise

While I thonk that you have some good concepts there, the characters are far too clichèd for my likings, I mean, we even have a hip-hopper stereotype there, complete with the usual background story. Maybe you could work on that a bit?