'Nocturne's Gospel'

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, January 09, 2008, 01:56:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

January 09, 2008, 01:56:04 am Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:45:33 am by Caro Ru Lushe

Title: Nocturne's Gospel
Rated: M for Mature

Spoiler: ShowHide

'Death to the oppressors and mercy to the weak.
As we sing our songs together.
We shall never be apart
We shall share our pain together
From this day on, our souls are one.'

After an afternoon's hunt, Lyle & his childhood friend, Caith found a girl by the name of Samantha, badly injured from a fall of a cliff, after being pursued by unknown forces. Upon helping her, Lyle soon becomes entangled in a series of events which changes his life forever.

[

Name: Lyle Razenburg
Weapon: Double Daggers
Bio: Lyle Razenburg, along with his childhood friend Caith Alwien, is a young man that takes care of orphans to live through the dangerous world of the Altro Precepia. After saving the life of the enigmatic Samantha, Lyle finds himself entangled with a series of events that changed his life and perception of the world.

Selective Post Menu - No Wondering around lost in town? Yes, Now SR has a selective 'Post' Menu for each town & even Dungeon, for Story conveniences. There's even a rather pretty World Map coming in the way too.

New CGs, New Sprites, New RTP!? - Graphics are improved, New Palette colors, An Entire Custom RTP Characters by Caro herself, And Even New Tilesets, edited, Recolored and Add-ons from Deathlock, and among others Spriters.

A New Storyline - A New Story that breaks throu some of the Cliches and gives a Shocking for the player, One that Isn't the average 'Fairy-Tale' With Memorable Characters, Original Worlds to Explore, and Beings that surpasses the Laws of the Original.

A Brand New Battlesystem in the works? - Brand new Battle system, to which allows the player to select from Supportive & Active status to customizing their skills, and Ranks. Along with new Graphics and Enemies.

Enter the 'Masterpiece' - With rigid Puzzles, a New Visual Novel Feel, the new 'Nocturne Gospel' will prove to be worth the wait this time.

---Scripts Credits---
Blizzard - Tons of Add-Ons
Namckor - Add-On Equip Requirements
Ccoa - UMS
Charlie - FFX CBS
GuiB - Fixing up an Incompatibility (And helping out whenever I get script bugs)

---Title Logo---
Lonewolf (Also for Custom Graphics he's working for the Menu)

---Events Credits---
Zeriab
Shaz
Dark Angel Sion/Caro Ru Lushe
Special: Monkeydlu (For Opening Intro)

---Mapping Credits---

---Tile Sets Credits---
Enterbrain
Blizzard
Wings
Ccoa
Malick aka, Jadak & Orae
Inquisitor
Caro Ru Lushe/ DAS
Reives & Shadow (Their Maps gave idea for changing the colors of the RTP and making a more 'darker atmosphere')
Others I don't Remember from RPGXP.Org

---Animation Credits---
Marcophone
Phanxygames.com
Enterbrain
Xuse

---Battlers Rip Credits---
Sithlord999 (For Ripping animations)

---Sprites---
Dark Angel Sion/Caro Ru Lushe (Only the Main Characters)
Naramura
Ruruga/Ruruna
Game Rage
Strawberry Quarters
Loose Leaf
PickleStudios
Blizzard
Sithjeister
Ccoa
Calintz16438
LandOfShadows
Jidori
Mokichi
Erk
Zammy
PinedaX
Deathlock

---Music Credits---
Mami Kawada - Joint ~ Opening Version
Mami Kawada - Masterpiece
Xuse - Seinarukana OST
Yuna Ito - Trust You?

---Pictures & Event CGs---
Nexus - Character Portraits & Designs
Dark Angel Sion/Caro Ru Lushe - Ti'll gets her Wacom-background & CGs among other slave work[/b]

---Sim Dating Dialogue System Credits---
Sky Fortress (Sacred Earth) - Inspiration
Monkeydlu (Celestias Ferrum) - Inspiration

---Story Credits---
Nexus

---Icons Credits---
Anonimous (-.-;;)
Monkeydlu

[/URL]

:< Chrono Trigger CMS by Raziel, Graphics skins & window skin by Hanzo/Lonewolf[/spoiler]

Artwork & Fanart: ShowHide
Ming: Linear Klyron:
Evangel Lim's 'Thank You' Hikari:

Soul Reaver Opening 1 "JOINT" By Monkeydlu: ShowHide

Caro's Note: Please know that the current video isn't the final product because of the Title change (Also, the fact I keep playing with the event every time makes it a bit, different)

Still No Demo Yet

Nortos

love your cutscenes they look stunning, but sooo many lens flares btw how do you get those cool borders?

Vell

DID YOU DO THE ARTWORK FOR THIS BY YOURSELF?!?!?!?!

the characters look awesome, and the game seems like its gonna be tons of fun. CAN'T WAIT!

Blizzard

January 09, 2008, 07:02:06 am #3 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:03:24 am by Blizzard
This looks great! You've done a lot ever since, DAS. ^_^

You have a bug in you post where the screenshots are. xD As soon as you put a 30+ minutes demo, this is getting moved into the main section.

BTW, you can remove "Nemesis CMS Hybrid Edition" from the Credits since you are using STCMS which is technically the same.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

Sally

OMG this looks like a PRO GAME!!! im not kidding and DID U MAKE THOS PICS FOR THE CHARACTYERS!! OMG....
this looks so awsome im not kidding.... and how did u get the borders?

Nortos

the pics say copyright Xuse, if that's any help to anyone though I don't know who Xuse is...

Calintz

Vell

well yeah, but you know, Xuse could be like, a different online Alias of DASs.

Caro Ru Lushe

No, I did not make the characters. They're copyright of Xuse. They're from a Game called Seinarukana 2: The Spirit of Eternity Sword & The Others in which are red Are from TYPE-MOON, from the Games Fate/Stay Night & Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.

The Third last one is from another game named Utawarerumono.

I didn't make the character's pictures, yet I left the Character's pictures in the Credit. Well, I'll Update for the Credits for the Scenarios & Battlers used =<

magic2345

I've seen their homepage and IT IS AWESOME!!
Btw, what's the name of the font you used for the title screen?
And good luck with your game!  ;D
"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is." -Kino's Journey

"Hm...What would uncle say?....
Life is like the clouds, it has two sides and a silverlining inbetween...Like a sandwich!! When life is hard, you take a bite out of the silverlining...."
-Zuko
Characters : 3%
Mapping : 1%
Graphics : 3%
Scripts : 20%

Nortos

so how did you do those borders it look awesome and I can't wait for a demo

Vell

*is somewhat patiently standing in the middle of nowehere surrounded by darkness waiting for a demo*

Caro Ru Lushe

ok, Fixed the Screenshots ;3 And added spoiler so one didn't had to like, Go down and scroll, at least in the Screenshot part. <& I just realized I added a little error in the characters so I deleted it. =x Until next Update, That is all. Gotta stop taking more screenshots ;__; >

Vell

lol, Screenies are AWESOME, take as much as needed.

Fantasist

An RPG with good CG, awesome1 And the features list is impressive.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Caro Ru Lushe

Been long since I updated this, Added the Main Characters (Playable) (Thou Missing Ilumina, Releena & Kraig)

& What I had already worked Writing (Plot already worked up, and I gotta change those screenshots, I have my own Sprites for the Characters >__>;; )

Calintz

Hey...who did the art for this game...It's beautiful...

Caro Ru Lushe

Xuse . . . Thou Artist, dunno, since I can't understand japanese >__>;;

Edit:

Added New Screenshots & Deleted the Old ones but by mistake ended up deleting all of them >__>;; Until Imageshack stops been a ****** I'll upload the Rest of the Pictures & the Newly Modified ones with the sprites of each character used in the old ones =X

Nortos

use photobucket so much easier once you go to effort to make an account