'Nocturne's Gospel'

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, January 09, 2008, 01:56:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Caro Ru Lushe

Ugh, Charlie's CBS began giving multiple errors, and I got tired of working on them that I just took it out. I'll just recruit a scripter in exchange for spriting . . .

I'd be adding a world map & making just go with the usual Dungeons & Cities pluged in fashion -.-

Any more of this errors or angry mobs, and I might actually drop it & work on a new project.

Calintz

Lol, but you've come so far...It'd be a shame to give up now, wouldn't it??

I too am using a world map for my game. A quite interesting world map actually.
What world map are you using??

Caro Ru Lushe

Inquisitor's tileset >___>;;;

It would be a shame to loose it all, but  :^_^': It's sorta getting me angry with all the errors that keeps popping up, I might just get rid of the script & look for another side-view, *wishes to create just a d*mn window for a side-view*

Valcos

Aw, Caro, dont give up! Just switch the scripts or something? I want to play this! :(
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

:^_^': I'm quite recruiting for a scripter & even for the heck of it, I'd be willing to make a sprite just for a damn cursed script itself.

Kagutsuchi

Don't give up o.o I am looking so tremendously much forwards to this game!

Caro Ru Lushe

Updated the first Page by cleaning the unnecessary banners up & adding ones that refreshes the eyes better.

:^_^': Will change the Screenshots, and add the New Userbars & support.

:<_<: No, there's still no demo yet, there was a bug with the CMS & the CBS I'm using, got someone to fix it up.

:evil: & the Sprites are looking much better than the ones in the old post

Also . . . Added Opening Link which I didn't posted here  :^_^':

Kagutsuchi

Shakugan no Shana =D Joint is teh win!

Caro Ru Lushe

G'rr, Brightness evil!: ShowHide

School Interior, Finished at last!: ShowHide

Umm working on a new darker style to fit with the sprites >__>

Fixed Grass & Cliffs: ShowHide

The result: D: Darker Atmosphere

Based off from Reive's quintessence & Shadow's tint fog

Caro Ru Lushe

^^;; In case anyone is still interested, the 1st Topic has been updated, mostly on the Story, Character's bio and . . . two screenshots .___. at the moment.

Valcos

AND DEMO!!!!? :<_<:.... nope.

Is a demo coming out soon? :(
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Caro Ru Lushe

I haven't putten a deadline since I seem to never been able to get it ready in time -.-;; I don't want to break everyone's hopes, but there will be one sooner than one thinks.

And, if there isn't want, is probably because I don't like the results or-:x let's say I want to give you something of quality and not low quality. :3

Fantasist

That's nice to know CRL, good luck :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Caro Ru Lushe

Ups ~ Forgot to tell, I updated the topic  :^_^':

Calintz

Haha, nice Caro, very nice ...

Kagutsuchi

Uh?! You have removed all the old screenshots and character info and such? Are you completely remaking the game?

Caro Ru Lushe

Yes . . .

I'm aiming for originality on this one.

Kagutsuchi

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on May 20, 2009, 05:41:58 am
Yes . . .

I'm aiming for originality on this one.

Okey, I really loved how the old one looked, thought you probably (hopefully) know what you are doing ^^ Still looking forwards to this game.