'Nocturne's Gospel'

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, January 09, 2008, 01:56:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

January 29, 2008, 04:56:44 pm #20 Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 04:59:25 pm by Calintz16438
You should really do something about this >>
Spoiler: ShowHide

Right now, your screen is being cut off, and I don't like that. I'm just one person, but this might cause other ppl to feel the same way. Who wants to play a game that has cutoffs?? I say, try to make some sort of script that will drop the aspect ratio so that you're fighting screen fits ncely into the bottom of that window outline you are using...Other than that, I don't see too many problems...

Caro Ru Lushe

Quote from: Nortos on January 29, 2008, 12:03:31 am
use photobucket so much easier once you go to effort to make an account
D: I sorta dislike the fact it shrinks and takes bits of the image's quality & size.
Quote from: Calintz16438 on January 29, 2008, 04:56:44 pm
You should really do something about this >>
Spoiler: ShowHide

Right now, your screen is being cut off, and I don't like that. I'm just one person, but this might cause other ppl to feel the same way. Who wants to play a game that has cutoffs?? I say, try to make some sort of script that will drop the aspect ratio so that you're fighting screen fits ncely into the bottom of that window outline you are using...Other than that, I don't see too many problems...

=X The Window outline won't appear in the game . . . It's just there for the Sample Images >__>;;

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates on the features & the Screenshots are up again, with new ones =X

Calintz

Vell

I can't wait to try this game out, it looks like its coming out to be an awesome game.

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

I haven't seen Ccoa's game. Thou I use her Message Script >__>;;

I think I might request something in the script section, and see . . . If I can make a small Trial Demo of Soul-Raves so you all crazy people waiting for it can burn some of that ansiety off =X

Vell

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

=X Yes, Ansiety is a Biach, specially when one is waiting for something.

Calintz

But really >> Ccoa's game is very nice thus far...I'm waiting for her next demo!!

WeaponOD

Caro Ru Lushe

I'd be sure having fun, but mostly been recollecting .Hack Stuff. =X I never thought the designs would call my attention. (I just realize the Boss from one of the Screenshots Used was from the mentioned Game, Just an Image I used and Changed it's Colors >__>;; )

Caro Ru Lushe

Thanks to Ultafame, =X I got inspired enough to change the beginning and storyline.

*Will Update it when I get it wroted up down already*

Vell

O.o I inspired you? how...? i mean, thats awesome, but, when?

Fantasist

Ulta's very influential! IT's a natural, you know ^_^
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Caro Ru Lushe

Because of that, I changed the Story, and added shorter info on the Characters  :P

Caro Ru Lushe

Calintz

Caro Ru Lushe

Going to try to get a 30 minute demo for you guys to enjoy at least, (and myself). Other than that.
The School is getting crowded and soon to add the new screenshots with the new sprites in action <3

Calintz