'Nocturne's Gospel'

Started by Caro Ru Lushe, January 09, 2008, 01:56:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Caro Ru Lushe

---- Update ----

Added Support signatures.

*Thou the Code might be wrong because it's my first time!*

>__>;; so this thread gets supported and so on.

Caro Ru Lushe

Here's a little something to liven this place up:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Juno: "Yo!"
Archon I.: "What are you suppose to be?"

Juno: "Kamina from Gurren Lagann"
Archon I.: "Why?"

Juno: " 'Cause he's Cool"
*Archon I. Leaves
Juno: "Where are you Going?"
Archon I.: "None of your Business"

Juno: "?"

Juno: "S-Sephiroths?!"
Archon I.: "Shut Up! It sucks having breast & yet I look like a man ;-; "

Caro Ru Lushe

You guys may want to check the First post  :P Or you'd be undoubtly miss some of the "New" stuff. Next will Feature the Complete Character's biography from SR1dg To Twilight Hoax =3

wolfi--

March 26, 2008, 04:45:09 am #44 Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 04:45:41 am by wolfi--
Caan''t waiiiit fooorr 21st Jullyyyyyy!

;-;

Caro Ru Lushe

Sooooooooo, I was about to get rid of the stuff, whe I couldn't get here up to today.

Having a waste of a time, The game was nominated project of the month on RMRK, unexpectedly, since the demo is on July.

Realese of Teaser, clearence & finally show the story's plot & such, ermm, just a lot of updates (even it's own logo title).

Thou, the teaser, would certainly turn one down as many has seen.

that's all my updates.

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Vell

HI!!!!! just wanted to poke in and check up on the new updates, and to apologize for like kinda forgetting bout it for a while.

anyway! YAY DEMO DAY BEFORE SOMETHIN!

Caro Ru Lushe

;D There's been a lot of things coming lately . . .

so, you haven't miss much thou, now that I finish University, I can sit back & finish the Sprites, Maps & such to actually have it bug free july 21st.

=3 Also, there are Two Secret Characters within the demo that make a Cameo appearence, who they are, I am not spoiling, but the list can give you hints.

Caro Ru Lushe

Macarony & Cheese! This has no replies?!

To bring some:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Fanart of Fianna by Evangel Lim from AnCo, =<

by Blizzard: Spoilers, Caro, spoilers. #_#

DeathLock

Vell

...sorry... I've been... admittedly, uninterested in this section for a while.

but, I am now trying to get back into it...

umm... >.< *goes to check first post*

yoshixpert

damn you pros. you guys do so much better than me. XD
jealous n00bs + 1

anyway can't wait for the demo

Caro Ru Lushe

:^_^': Tomorrow . . . is that day . . . Nervous, I hope Nothing wrong happens like every time I try to upload it, something bad happens that make me work again.

Caro Ru Lushe

Expect a release the 26th, hopefully . . . I am just waiting the new Seinarukana game to grab more CGs & characters.

;)

Punn

Caro Ru Lushe

It'll come, but,  :^_^': No release week or so this time.

OMG! New Picture!!!: ShowHide

Faito Haets Pizza: ShowHide

Super Spoilers if you can see it well that is.: ShowHide

Kudos & Credits to Sithlord999 for ripping the Sequel of Seinarukana up. =X

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Caro Ru Lushe on July 26, 2008, 03:20:24 pm
OMG! New Picture!!!: ShowHide

That can be interpretted in soooo many ways...Hope I got the right meaning.  :wacko:

I never bothered to reply this, but I might as well now, and it's really nice...Though many games don't live up to their screenshots. D: I hope this one does, no pressure though...No pressure at all...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Hopefully, the sprite you've requested doesn't delay your work. I can't handle the blame. XD

Caro Ru Lushe

Caro Ru Lushe

ok, If you haven't realize guys, I had taken Soul-Rage, Soul-Limit & Chaos drive from the game & actually from the post . . . because of Blizzard's Almighty dah Rules of Copyright, but some  F*cktard (Pardon for the language) Trash talks & request spoilers for the project.

I have never been in a tense situation. So, technically I feel angry & sorta not well to work on this, but I'll struggle to get a demo for all of you guys.

(& I am going to get those resources uploaded Aqua, just that this connection is bothersome)