[XP] Gold and Exp Plus

Started by G_G, May 17, 2009, 01:56:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Updated fixed such a stupid mistake that FTS pointed out xD

AresWarrior

hey this is a really nice script. i was wondering if you could add an option to increase enemy item drop probability?

SBR*

Quote from: AresWarrior on May 25, 2010, 01:58:31 pm
hey this is a really nice script. i was wondering if you could add an option to increase enemy item drop probability?

Necropost  >:(.

djskagnetti

sorry for necropost

i've only tried the Demo

i've changed the gold and xp % to 10, 50, 100, 5000, 5000000 and i get 5 xp and 33 gold every time no matter what.

KK20

Major necro, but this was brought to my attention from firevenge007.

exp = val
val = val / 100
val = val * goldpercent
gold = gold + val

Thanks to the amazing world of integers, this would generally zero out most of the time. A simple switch of lines was needed. This has been applied to the original post.

exp = val
val = val * goldpercent
val = val / 100
gold = gold + val

I know this was like around the time G_G was getting into RMXP scripting, but even 4 years later people are still using it. :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

ForeverZer0

It's not really a necro if it is relevant to the topic, and more then just a "I like this script" or something trivial like that.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

KK20

I like to call them relevant necroposts. It's still a necropost by definition--it's just a tolerable one (according to forum rules).

:urgh:

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!